First time in SA!

Can anybody please give me a good side of town to stay on and preferably a nice hotel that isn't so uptight in security. Thankyou in advance
It just so happens there's a sticky for that:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446937
I did read it but if said downtown or airport area is good.. I'm looking for a specific hotel that's "safe"
I just know lots of providers stay by medical center or airport area. Glad you're in SA welcome
No one is going to specifically state the names of hotels that you should use that are "safe" in a public thread, and if they did, our hardworking mods would likely edit it out as to not paint a target on anyone's back. Keep in mind that LE can see this as easily as you can, and the last thing any of us needs is for a bunch of people to come along saying, "You should use the Marriot on ABC Avenue, the Hilton on Yada Yada Rd, or the Holiday Inn on Get Real Lane.

My suggestion is to create a thread in infoshare asking ladies who are familiar with SA to PRIVATE MESSAGE you with the names of some safe hotels to utilize in the more popular hobby areas of town.
Thank you for that ^^^^^^^ SS
Airport area and Medical Center area are mostly better for the gents due to otherwise traffic issues.

There are some upscale downtown hotels that have really great rates during "slack" periods, but they are not always convenient for most gents, and, parking can be an issue for sure.

Or, as I have done since 2004 for ladies traveling during one of our event weeks, ask me directly esp. since I know of certain hotel deals available, but, always best to check hotels.com and expedia and of course, priceline.
I did read it but if said downtown or airport area is good.. I'm looking for a specific hotel that's "safe" Originally Posted by Txsweetheart
You might look at it again.
I've stayed there a medical center is a perfect area in San Antonio is so much fun you will surely enjoy yourself I can't wait to go back
....the last thing any of us needs is for a bunch of people to come along saying, "You should use the Marriot on ABC Avenue, the Hilton on Yada Yada Rd, or the Holiday Inn on Get Real Lane. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
The only worse thing you could hear is, "I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat?"
Only problem with Airport area or Medical Center can be the traffic tie-ups from mongers looking at their cell phones while text messaging their date.