El Paso

Suggestions on Food and Entertainment? It's my first time in El Paso, and would love to get out and experience this beautiful city.

Thanks..
depends on what you are looking for...food-wise...mexican i tell you that L&J's is a good one...west texas chop house is another...pot au feu is another...anson 11 great (kinda pricey)...tabla, the garden(sushi), ode, Block - Table & Tap, father out restaurants that are kinda far out but worth the drive are cattlemans and billy crews...lots a great choices...entertainment wise, i like the Wyler Aerial Tramway, the comic strip, the plaza theater, downtown in general is very enjoyable (including the chihuahuas games)...enjoy your stay, pm me if you would like any other info.
Thanks, that's all extremely helpful. I'm definitely going to try a few of those.
If you brought your passport, I suggest taking a trip across the border to Juarez.
I agree about a trip over the border. if you have a passport, margaritas at The old Kentucky are a must! Open air street markets are lots of fun in Juarez. Street tacos are also a must have.
Yummy, love street tacos. Thanks guys!
You must go to have lunch at Los Bandidos de Carlos and Mickeys and have yourself a Texas sized Margarita
With your meal its a very nice restaurant with patio and bar. Theres quite a few spots you can visit
  • Dkayz
  • 04-04-2017, 07:12 PM
The Hoppy Monk and Hope and Anchor are two good places for a large beer selection. I also liked the food at both
All sound so Yummy! I love T-bone Steaks , so I'm going to try Cattlemans... Looks like it's worth the drive.