Christophers cuties

Wooohoo
provider of the day
Way to go ANNIE..... I am so happy for you,,,!,,,
What did I miss? I see nothing from Annie.
She Won provider of the day... on the outside of the front page on this board lots of ladies have one provider of the day and it was just her time. I actually won it 2 times.... so big UPS Miss Annie
Come on guys ya'all can give her more props than this.... Wow!! I am saddened by the lack of support...
M.M.
I luv yua Annie!
Congratulations, Annie and your Cuties !!!

CONGRATS ANNIE!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-04-2017, 09:55 PM
I Luv Ya , and I miss Ya Annie... you took very good care of me for quite a while, several years ago!! 😘

Actually, to be fully honest... I've held you as a fantasy meeting, ever since!!

Nobody has served the NOLA Hobby more often, or anywhere near as well as Annie has!!
now thats some funny shit...in lew of my fema trailer..xxoo annie.
Congrats Annie now post us a pic of those sweater puppies
Well done Annie! Keep up the good work!
Wow!!! Annie my love !!!

Good job! I await our next visit, those breasticles are the finest I've ever seen ! !

Looking forward to the next sweetest kiss...
apparently im a fat man.. soo. i love ya bill but thats catshit ...HOWEVER THANK YOU TO THE ONES THAT RESPONDED TO ME MYSELF AND I BEING PROVIDER OF THE DAY. xxoo. funny shit..not heaven aint helpig that one but indeed ..proceed....xxoo annie
  • lat
  • 04-20-2017, 06:18 AM
You always made me feel like we go way back .... congratulations keep up the good work and continue being you !