Providers, what's the most extreme thing a client has asked you to do?

Spill your story from the most memorable, good or bad, encounter(s) you've had.

About a month ago I had a guy offer me a ton of money to feed him small amounts of antifreeze throughout our date.. he kinda wanted me to force him to drink it.. He was very persistent but I declined..
Wise choice! Pretty certain that amount of Ethylene Glycol wold have killed him. Some things are better left un-attempted.

Omggggggg!!!!!!!!
Most extreme is illegal and cannot be mentioned here. Otherwise, shit on someone's chest.
Most extreme is illegal and cannot be mentioned here. Otherwise, shit on someone's chest. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

BBG, you've piqued my interest. I'll have to get that story from you in person once I get back to the ROC.

How do you, as a sub, feel about being the scat-ter? What goes through one's mind in a situation like that?
Scat in either direction is a hard limit. Watersports, I am fine being the receiver.
Lots of scat requests. I've been asked to have live earth worms and crickets put on me. Sit on balloons. Eat until I get sick. Stomp crickets and pinky mice in heels. Play dead. Smother and choke until pass out. Extreme ball smashing and kicking. Stand on someone. Adult babies. Constantly offered crazy money and supplies to start lactating. Anal punch fisting. Insect eating. Video tape forced sissification and pegging while threatening to black mail the whole time. Extended key holding for cock cages. Forcing someone to wear lipstick and service strangers in a glory hole. Hardcore large sounding. Staple gunning someone's butt cheeks. Those are the ones off of the top of my head right now haha. Ummm I don't do anything that can turn dangerous, that can cause long term damage, that will hurt or kill anything, no blood or scat, and nothing that makes me uncomfortable.
wow.
When I first started 4 years ago someone asked me to have their German Sheppard fuck me. I guess a girl he used to be with did it for him.

That was a big nooooo
Lots of scat requests. I've been asked to have live earth worms and crickets put on me. Sit on balloons. Eat until I get sick. Stomp crickets and pinky mice in heels. Play dead. Smother and choke until pass out. Extreme ball smashing and kicking. Stand on someone. Adult babies. Constantly offered crazy money and supplies to start lactating. Anal punch fisting. Insect eating. Video tape forced sissification and pegging while threatening to black mail the whole time. Extended key holding for cock cages. Forcing someone to wear lipstick and service strangers in a glory hole. Hardcore large sounding. Staple gunning someone's butt cheeks. Those are the ones off of the top of my head right now haha. Ummm I don't do anything that can turn dangerous, that can cause long term damage, that will hurt or kill anything, no blood or scat, and nothing that makes me uncomfortable. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lexxxy, that's quite the repertoire you've got there. "Staple gun to someone's butt cheeks" is definitely a novel one I haven't heard before. To each their own.
wow.
When I first started 4 years ago someone asked me to have their German Sheppard fuck me. I guess a girl he used to be with did it for him.

That was a big nooooo Originally Posted by Amber Does

Amber, that's a good one. Don't come across zoophiles that often. Takes "man's best friend" to a whole new level.

I remember reading a reddit AMA where there was a news story about a woman who did that, but she ended up in the ER because she was allergic to dog semen. Awwwwwwwwwwkward!

Nailing my tits to a 2x4. Hell to the no. Water boarding.
Jesus, am I boring or what. This was right here on planet earth? Most of this stuff has never occurred to me as options let's alone wanting to do it., lol.
Hung to a cross because I say I'd love to have sex with rose Valentine..normal sex
Hung to a cross because I say I'd love to have sex with rose Valentine..normal sex Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
What he said, except that wouldn't be normal sex, that'd be incredible sex (from what I've only read, sadly).