Mr. Warmth? Not So Much...

I was always surprised how someone in such bad of shape could live so long. You're up, Keith Richards.

My favorite Rickles clip:
Treeper!
I can't remember which Hollywood magazine it was but they called Rickles Mr. Warm repeatedly in their tribute to him. Idiots!
That was his nickname, Dipshit.

Which is why the reports repeatedly contained it.

That's how they introduced him when he came out to perform.
  • DSK
  • 04-09-2017, 06:48 AM
That was his nickname, Dipshit.

Which is why the reports repeatedly contained it.

That's how they introduced him when he came out to perform. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why are you being so rude to a fellow poster?
that wasn't his nickname, despite your vicious manner of assertion

he was dubbed, I think by johnny carson, or most likely carson's writers, as Mr. Warmth, not Mr.Warm
Are you referring to a typo that JDrunk couldn't find to quote? His sources are more dubious than Twitler's. That would indicate that it was something that Twitler might read. So logically, JDrunk saw it on Fox and friends or read it in the funny papers,

How can you be such an enabler?

That's fucking rude, JL.

But at least you're showing everybody your ass for a change.
that wasn't his nickname, despite your vicious manner of assertion

he was dubbed, I think by johnny carson, or most likely carson's writers, as Mr. Warmth, not Mr.Warm Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Too lazy to look it up?
What a difference a "th" makes. Everywhere from making a fool of yourself or sounding like you can read at a 3rd grade level.
I can't remember which Hollywood magazine it was but they called Rickles Mr. Warm repeatedly in their tribute to him. Idiots! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I believe "Mr. Warmth" was a nickname bestowed on Don Rickles by Johnny Carson, as I recall him introducing him that way more than once.

One of the funniest scenes ever was after Johnny had gotten back from a vacation, and Don had been the guest host. Don broke Johnny's cigarette box, and in return, Johnny crashed Don's TV show (CPO Sharkey) while they were shooting it.

I don't know if it was staged, but it was hilarious!

Mark
CPO Sharkey,

Excellent pull!