Your favorite trashy san antonio bars?

My favorite bar is Zombies, as well as Bond 007 hard rock café because of the badass music. Be careful at Zombies though. The bathroom has no lock and there is no toilet paper.

Near Culebra and 410, I used to hang out at the Cadillac Club. Fast Eddies down the street is a good spot for pool.

I think I Don't KNow Yet is on Babcock near 410. that place is cool.

Mustang Sallys is a really cool trashy place at Military and Roosevelt.

Texas T and Texan 2 are cool dive bars downtown.

A bunch of good dive bars in the Medical Center area.... my favorite would be the Highlander. The food there is excellent.
Before I moved I used to hang out at Galaxy Billiards. I went looking for it when I got back but didn't see it. Hustler was there or near by. I used to go to Club Lexus which isn't there either.

I need to find a hangout that has billiards and possibly karaoke. Not into big crowds or places known to be have fights.
The Make My Day lounge for the Sunday night Blues Jam.
The Make My Day lounge for the Sunday night Blues Jam. Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
My phone number was one digit off of theirs.
The calls i'd get near/after closing time......
Who's up for a dive bar pub crawl?
Londons on guilbeau is it for me.
You are not a true dive bar regular unless it is a daytime crawl.
Lets start at 8 am - Hell yea
I have my drinking bitch I will bring along.
Get yourself a hot woman and lets do it!!!!!

I like the lounge, may not be its name.
It is on New Braunfels, South of Houston street.
No doors but they give you a fly swatter if you want it
Can not order doubles because a single fills your glass to 85% alcohol, 15% mixer.
All black but those big, I mean big black woman are a lot of fun and I am a white guy.

I need about 2-3 days notice and me and my drinking bitch are in!!!!!!
Phantom u like my spots.. lol
Bonds 007, splach, mustangs, steer, squeeze, twenty grand, calico (new name now), idky, few trashy hipster places bbsc, franky diablos.. cool joints.. after this week no drinking for 6mths.. so im trying to hve fun here n there.. dnt mind meeting up with new friends.. byt cant be a creeper or grabby, cool casual bullshit & fun..

Or is this a guys only thread?
Who's up for a dive bar pub crawl? Originally Posted by Rakhir
Wouldn't mind if the timing was right. Let's do it.
deleted - sorry
Robexar you are in my neck of the woods when I can get to that side of town. Drinks are stiff and cheap.... my buddies call it "Da Woood" Lounge.
The women bug, small, tall, short are not my cup of tea. So it is best to BYODB (Bring your own drinking bitch)
Phantom u like my spots.. lol
Bonds 007, splach, mustangs, steer, squeeze, twenty grand, calico (new name now), idky, few trashy hipster places bbsc, franky diablos.. cool joints.. after this week no drinking for 6mths.. so im trying to hve fun here n there.. dnt mind meeting up with new friends.. byt cant be a creeper or grabby, cool casual bullshit & fun..

Or is this a guys only thread? Originally Posted by Secret Encounters
Those are great places. Also I like barflys, and whatever the revolution room is called now.
I'm mcfinnigans

Let's get together for drinking followed by bbfscip
Near Fort Sam on Harry Wurzbach I dig the Recovery Room near Burr Rd. The Ebb Tide is a cool beer bar up near Rittiman and you can smoke inside if that just happens to be your thing. Lots of military types in both places. There are some classy hotties occasionally as both bump up against Terrell Hills. I do well in that demographic.

Further up the road, the Thursty Turtle and Schooner's can be cool when the right crowd coalesces.

I almost forgot Wetmore City Limits just north of Wurzbach Pkwy on Wetmore Road. I moved this direction a bit ago and it's my close to home option. I'm starting to insinuate myself pretty good with the bitches there, but it's still a work in progress...

For the record, I have pulled civvie wool at every one of those watering holes. My best luck has definitely been at the Recovery Room.

Let's do the pub crawl thing!

Make it happen motherfuckers!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
rip Mad Marlin
We have about 8 people who said they would do the bar crawl which means about 3-4 will show up. Anyone who wants to join in.
Meet at Make My Day lounge at 8:30am, Thursday, June 1st.
Hit a few bars, a titty bar for lunch and end around 2 pm