Tattoos and Orgasims?

This weekend i went and got some work done that i had been wanting for a long time.. During the four hour session i endured pain, numbness, some places tickled but, there was this one point where i was like
OH MY!!!!!

So i have a question for all of the tattoo junkies out there.....

When getting a tattoo has the session ever been so intense that it made you orgasm?

~Kisses Jen
Can't call myself a junkie since I only have one, but it was all pain the whole time for me. After about an hour the artist made some comment about feeling numb after a while but that was not my experience. Not at all!
I have 4 tats and have not experienced any O's, maybe it depends where you get it? I even have a cute one on my booty cheek. But I never had pain either, they don't bother me. Where is yours Nibbles??? heheee
I have three in total and have only experienced this with the last two i have gotten one on the top part of my back and this one on right shoulder blade.
~Kisses Jen
I have 4 total (and on my way to my artist to talk about #5 & 6

I have 3 on my back.
The grapevine on my lower back was extremely intense! The leaf in the middle (on the spine, hurt like a b*t*h!) but the falling grapes on the sides, now that was when I felt the tingling sensation!
I also have a tat above my (meow). It is kinda faded now as I got that about (cough) years ago! But that one was a full on orgasm from start to finish!! I even had an orgasm and the artist had to wait til I stopped shaking......

Jen, I'll let you know if I have an orgasm while getting my new tats......(wink)

~Gen~
I have three in total and have only experienced this with the last two i have gotten one on the top part of my back and this one on right shoulder blade.
~Kisses Jen
Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx
That must be very entertaining for the tattoo artist
I off to get my third one today. All I'm expecting is a little pain and numbness! Glad your experience was such a good one. I bet you made your tat guy's day.
There is something exciting about it, but for the most part its just irritating to me. Maybe you girls should explore bdsm as submissives. The whole pleasure in the pain thing! I get off to good artwork lol. Nothing hotter to me than a guy or girl in good shape that has a sleeve or chest panel. Of course it has to be great work. Poor work is such a turn off. Just my 2 cents. I know a lot of the older gentleman don't like tattoos, but if I had the money I would have 2 half sleeves extending to the chest. Hot hot hot! And ladies .....I wanna go to your next tattoo session lol.
I have one on my right arm, but I'm covering it with something more mature. I'm getting a half sleeve on my right upper arm, some script on my right shoulder blade and a small one in the top middle of my back. I'll let you know if I pop and find my hobby alternative.
Maybe you girls should explore bdsm as submissives. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Ehhh... not my thing that is why it was so weird when i got my last two.
And ladies .....I wanna go to your next tattoo session lol. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Anytime.... Sweetie!!
That must be very entertaining for the tattoo artist Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
Oh yes!!! I think he knows exactly what he is doing! Think maybe that is why i get such a good deal? *giggles*
Jen, I'll let you know if I have an orgasm while getting my new tats......(wink)

~Gen~ Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Yes Gen please report back would love to hear if it effects you the same way.
~Kisses Jen
I don't have any, but I have made a challenge to some friends. If they produce, I get one in their honor. Due to the location, I expect it to hurt like a mofo.
Jen....maybe its the tattoo artist? What is he /she really doing with that tattoo gun? Hehe!!
There is something exciting about it, but for the most part its just irritating to me. Maybe you girls should explore bdsm as submissives. The whole pleasure in the pain thing! I get off to good artwork lol. Nothing hotter to me than a guy or girl in good shape that has a sleeve or chest panel. Of course it has to be great work. Poor work is such a turn off. Just my 2 cents. I know a lot of the older gentleman don't like tattoos, but if I had the money I would have 2 half sleeves extending to the chest. Hot hot hot! And ladies .....I wanna go to your next tattoo session lol. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
This older gentlemen (I do know the true definition of a gentlemen, being from the south and all...) loves tatoos on ladies, but like yourself, only if it is good work. I think that they are sooooo hott

Interestingly enough, I don't personally have any tattoos.....yet!!!