Hair Locs - cold fusion no chemical, braiding, glue..

Wasn't sure where to put this post. I am looking to find out if there are any ladies who know of someone who is reasonable on the "Hair Locs" non chemical/braid/glue technique?

I have looked at several Houston and Cypress ads, but good lord they want a 1000 dollars to do my hair!

I am hearing this is safer for fine hair like mine, and easier to maintain, with a very natural feel and look.

My hair is short and I am looking to get a long hair look back!

Thanks for any info anyone can give on this!

GP
Just grow your real hair out hon-or if you want it now buy. A wig!!
I have extensions and I hate them because for one the glue makes my head itch like a mofo and 2 if you have curly hair its always tangled and it comes out and pulls your hair out so I would stay away if your hair is thin....Why dont you look at the snap in extensions
I have extensions and I hate them because for one the glue makes my head itch like a mofo and 2 if you have curly hair its always tangled and it comes out and pulls your hair out so I would stay away if your hair is thin....Why dont you look at the snap in extensions Originally Posted by oLiViA88
This hair loc system does not use braiding, glue, heat or chemicals. It is suppose to be easy to maintain and not damage hair. I had hair extensions (braid and glue) many years ago, and yes it was a pain.

Anyway thanks for the input!

GP
i really doubt your going to find it cheap anywhere. i have the ones your referring too but i paid 2grand for them. i love them and their easy to maintain and style. just deffinetly not cheap
i really doubt your going to find it cheap anywhere. i have the ones your referring too but i paid 2grand for them. i love them and their easy to maintain and style. just deffinetly not cheap Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
I just went to a place off of Weistheimer and because my hair is so short, (I got a bad whacked hair cut), the lady suggested keratin hair extensions, with the see through attachments. She is telling me it won't damage my fine then, color processed hair, and it is cheaper than hair locs. She said the hair locs plastic tubing (the really small ones, may be more visible in my hair, especially since it is layered so much on top. She is asking for 900 dollars, the only problem is she is telling me they have to be completely taken out after about a month or so, to let my hair rest. Bah, and that will get expensive paying 900 every time I have them put back in.

I am looking at real hair clip in extension online, but can't really gauge what I need for my short hair. Not sure the clip in's will give me the look I am trying to achieve.
yeah i can see where it might be visible if you have alot of layering, luckily my hair is naturally thik and i dont have that issue but idk its worth it to get the locs, id just save your money for your hair then waste it on something you know your not going to get the disired look. the laady i went to might do them cheaper for you depending on how long and how many she has to put in your hair

her name is erica baldwin
check her out if you want, i highly recommend her

www.houstonhairextensions.com
7135290271 office
8324198383 direct

8 chelsea, houston tx 7706

I just went to a place off of Weistheimer and because my hair is so short, (I got a bad whacked hair cut), the lady suggested keratin hair extensions, with the see through attachments. She is telling me it won't damage my fine then, color processed hair, and it is cheaper than hair locs. She said the hair locs plastic tubing (the really small ones, may be more visible in my hair, especially since it is layered so much on top. She is asking for 900 dollars, the only problem is she is telling me they have to be completely taken out after about a month or so, to let my hair rest. Bah, and that will get expensive paying 900 every time I have them put back in.

I am looking at real hair clip in extension online, but can't really gauge what I need for my short hair. Not sure the clip in's will give me the look I am trying to achieve. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
yeah i can see where it might be visible if you have alot of layering, luckily my hair is naturally thik and i dont have that issue but idk its worth it to get the locs, id just save your money for your hair then waste it on something you know your not going to get the disired look. the laady i went to might do them cheaper for you depending on how long and how many she has to put in your hair

her name is erica baldwin
check her out if you want, i highly recommend her

www.houstonhairextensions.com
7135290271 office
8324198383 direct

8 chelsea, houston tx 7706 Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
\

Awesome, thank you for the info!