Happy Birthday, Ms Francisca!

"Feliz Cumpleanos" to our favorite Hot-Blooded Spaniard! She is a magnificent woman, lover, courtesan, and friend, and those who know her are forever glad that they do. It is my privilege to be with her as often as I can, and it is my honor to acknowledge her special day. All the best to you, mi amor, from your happy Sancho.
Happy Birthday Sweete
Happy naughty birthday babe
Happy Birthday to a true Legend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms. Francisca! You are a very special & beautiful woman. An intelligent ladyand truly One of a kind! Even though our time together was brief and over two years ago, it was undeniably a timeless experience that I often do reminisce as being one of Greatest Nights of my life! I kick myself I didn't do the double with you & Purrrsia. Maybe one day. Thank you for an evening where we cooked, and shared wonderful intimacy together. Thank you for the much appreciated advice & shared stories. Thank you for encouraging me to attend my first social, and going the extra mile of introducing to others at the social. I hope to attend them again soon. The Art of the Courtesan is sadly a dying art & extremely rare these days. You are most definitely One of few who absolutely Excel in this art form. I hope to see you again one day soon.
Salut Y Bendiciones Ms. Francisca!

I might as well thank Cover Me, by far my ATF Reviewer & board member. Thank you for encouraging me in seeing her, grateful. Thank you for letting us know of this special day! And for your advice as well.

I'm in a bit of hiatus, hope to contribute to the board again with beneficial exchange of info.
Happy Birthday, my gorgeous inspirational lady! Stay blessed!

Kisses

Camille
Feliz Cumpleanos
Happy Birthday Francisca. Have a lot of fun today!
Ms. Francisca, you have only grown more beautiful and sexy since I've known you. Hope you have a fantastic and joyous day of celebration. Love you lots!!!!

Xoxo, P.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very special friend!!!!!
Happy Birthday Ms. Francesca! I hope you have an Awesome Day and Week!
Kisses
Feliz Cumpleanos
Happy birthday beautiful Purrrsia!
Happy birthday beautiful! We are truly blessed to have you in our community, thanks for being you! Have a fabulous and fun day!