My Apologies Austin!!

Austin I'm so sorry but I wont be making it out today or tomorrow!! I was in the process of trying to find my 4 star hotel ( as I've decided I would like to step my taste up in my choice of In call!) and actually only 3 were available on price line and required 21 y/o or older to check in!!

Ladies!! if you know any good places send me a PM with the names please! THANKYOU SO MUCH! (18 and above, Arboretum area I suppose?)

JAZZ
There's always the SL LOVE CAVE.
There's always the SL LOVE CAVE. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Is that Ratty Old Motor Home still legal on Texas roads, I can't believe that its passed a safety inspections since you and a certain provider were tearing things up in it with some very hot photo shoots over four year ago.

Do you have it parked somewhere safe now, or is it still out at the TX-DPS parking lot on North Lamar, hoping that LE doesn't wonder why it is a rocking all afternoon long.

You remind me of Paladin: Have Motor Home, Will Fuck.

I could go on, but...
Is that Ratty Old Motor Home still legal on Texas roads, I can't believe that its passed a safety inspections since you and a certain provider were tearing things up in it with some very hot photo shoots over four year ago.

Do you have it parked somewhere safe now, or is it still out at the TX-DPS parking lot on North Lamar, hoping that LE doesn't wonder why it is a rocking all afternoon long.

You remind me of Paladin: Have Motor Home, Will Fuck.

I could go on, but... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Now don't trash talk the mobile sex unit. When rooms can't be had and the ones that are available are $400 and up that baby has been invaluable!
Jazzzzzzzz,

Best threAD in quite some time

Damn girl..... you don't have much experience running a threAD do you?

Post a few pics here in the thread and some swinging dick will hook you up....

Your type is definitely in need and desired!
Is it for rent SL?
Is it for rent SL? Originally Posted by artist6338
No never rented it. But it sure funny when providers say they can't get a room. I ask where are you. I pull up and they can't stop laughing. The unit has seen more action than a Shayla Going Out For Business Sale!

Yes Whispers Shayla has yet another bundle of joy coming her way. Not the official counter but is that 7? Read that in the KCM Coed section among all the ThreADS!
Baby maker ��