Oral Sex Question

• Tiny
  • 04-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Say a woman has significant sexual experience. Will she sense when a man is about to have an orgasm during oral sex, in time to take her mouth off his penis?

And a second question. Let’s say that a woman would be grossed out if a man were to ejaculate in her mouth. Should she tell him before they have oral sex? Or should he know not do it without asking? Or both?

Thanks
I don't know the answer to the first question...

But the 2nd, if you don't see CIM listed under their services anywhere on their reviews, sites, or showcases then I think it's safe to assume she doesn't allow it. If you still have doubt then ask... I'm sure she will answer since she obviously she won't want you to if she doesn't like it lol.
Some women can tell, some can't. I do know that they don't like surprises (not that kind anyway). Might be a good idea to work that out ahead of time. Be polite!!
Definitely ask before you just bust a nut in her mouth. Just courtesy I'm sure.

I usually ask before because if she is cim.....my mind won't be in a state of mind to rationalize it later.

I also notice though when you tell a lady your about to cum they kinda don't work as vigorously as they did before to get you there......so usually I always ask well before especially if she swallows. No warning necessary in that cas besides telling her not to stop lol.
I always ask if the woman is CIM and, if she is, does she love swallowing. Many women are YMMV and will with you but not others or will with others and not you.
I think most women who have a true cum swallowing fetish can tell when the guy is going to cum since this is part of her arousal. With others, it seems hit and miss based on their experience and familiarity with a particular client.
She probly won't if you have dick cheese.
Some women can tell, some can't. I do know that they don't like surprises (not that kind anyway). Might be a good idea to work that out ahead of time. Be polite!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Thank you Ed!.....Yes it's always best to ask the lady...or you might just get it spat all over your face!

She probly won't if you have dick cheese. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charlie....just....ewww
Shit .... I am so old I cannot even tell when I am about to cum.
Thank you Ed!.....Yes it's always best to ask the lady...or you might just get it spat all over your face! Originally Posted by Valerie
mmmm Give him a DFK and give it back.
Say a woman has significant sexual experience. Will she sense when a man is about to have an orgasm during oral sex, in time to take her mouth off his penis?

And a second question. Let’s say that a woman would be grossed out if a man were to ejaculate in her mouth. Should she tell him before they have oral sex? Or should he know not do it without asking? Or both?

Thanks Originally Posted by Tiny
Well a women should know when you are about to ejaculate besides your general reaction your testicles draw up tight within your scrotum before ejaculation. If she has had any experience at all she should be aware of that. The second question, thats really on her. If she dosn't say anything I really don't care. It's not that Iam inconsiderate but who really thinks that clearly before you are ready to get your nut.
I once was receiving a wonderful oral service from caitie mae. I decided I wanted to prolong things by switching to CFS, applied the cover and went into mish position. Second thrust and I popped.

I apologized, saying, " I didn't realize I was so close."

With that great twinkle in the eye she has, she replied, "I did."
my guess if you bust in her mouth and she was not expecting it or it was not agreed upon, that may be your last time with that provider unless the donation is kicked up a bit. that is seen by most as a bonus feature.

just like blockbuster used to advertise.....be kind, please rewind. so be kind, ask permission vs forgiveness.
  • Tiny
  • 04-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the replies, especially the one from Valerie. I'd be very interested in hearing from more of the women - has anyone ever had a man ejaculate in your mouth when you weren't expecting it?

I am 100% sure that every time I've done it, the woman knew it was coming, even though I don't remember discussing it ahead of time.

I'm wondering whether certain men just don't show it when they're about to have an orgasm. Or whether some experienced women aren't as perceptive as others in sensing whether it's about to happen.

Thanks again.
Regardless if I know she is CIM or not, I always let her know I am about to cum out of courtesy. Then it is on her. If she continues, then I assume she likes CIM or a facial. If she stops or then goes to a HJ to completion then I'm okay with that as well. I did my gentlemanly courtesy.
I can tell ...

2nd question) if she really doesn't like cim she should make him aware so other arrangements can be made so things can go well for both