Which men's cologne do you like best ?

This is a question primarily for the ladies. Which men's cologne do you like best ? I want a scent that the ladies like. Thanks
Depends on your own pheromone levels. What smells great on one person may not on another. Body chemistry plays a huge part in it.
Gio
Allot of them I've always thought men's cologne smells better than women perfume
As long as it doesn't smell like you're trying to cover up stank I usually love men's cologne
This is a question primarily for the ladies. Which men's cologne do you like best ? I want a scent that the ladies like. Thanks Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
Real men don't wear cologne. Why don't you go skip down to Bath and Bodyworks and get you some sissy bubble bath and lotion. I'm sure you will see the Rocket Inspector their as well.
Issey Miyake (one of my favorites) or Gio, as long as you don't overdo it on either lol
I LOVE the smell of cologne. It drives me wild! Anything except the fake knock-offs. I even ask guys to wear some.
When I get dressed up I kinda like the smell of dry cleaning fluid....really gets me goin
Real men don't wear cologne. Why don't you go skip down to Bath and Bodyworks and get you some sissy bubble bath and lotion. I'm sure you will see the Rocket Inspector their as well. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Since I don't suffer from insufficient penis syndrome and haven't spent time in the great state of Texass, I guess I'm not a real man. I'm secure enough in my manhood to not care :-)

BTW, the correct spelling is "there"and not "their"
Maybe real men don't spend time in school either.

Thank you ladies for sharing your opinions on your favorite colognes :-)
Since I don't suffer from insufficient penis syndrome and haven't spent time in the great state of Texass, I guess I'm not a real man. I'm secure enough in my manhood to not care :-)

BTW, the correct spelling is "there"and not "their"
Maybe real men don't spend time in school either.

Thank you ladies for sharing your opinions on your favorite colognes :-) Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
There they go
walking down the street
just stroking their balls,
and pounding their meat.

JR
Yo Woody, just show up clean and freshly showered. Don't wear cologne. Most of the ladies have an SO or bf, many of who do NOT know the ladies are doing this. They do NOT want to go home smelling like another man. Same reason ladies don't wear perfume. You don't want to go home to your wife smelling like another woman.
Yo Woody, just show up clean and freshly showered. Don't wear cologne. Most of the ladies have an SO or bf, many of who do NOT know the ladies are doing this. They do NOT want to go home smelling like another man. Same reason ladies don't wear perfume. You don't want to go home to your wife smelling like another woman. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Good point Doc, maybe skipping down to Bath and Bodyworks and getting some sissy bubble bath and lotion isn't bad advice after all....lol.
Burberry Touch- instahorny as soon as I get a whiff. I love it so much I bought a whole bottle lol
Gio
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Your signature is not compliant. Please adhere to our guidelines and correct immediately.

Thanks for your cooperation.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14196