Did Bill Maher Cross The Line......

http://www.newsweek.com/bill-maher-o...ex-joke-596031

I guess anything is ok nowadays.

I disagree with many of the comments, I do not want Bill Maher fired. I want him on the air. He has the right to be as offensive as he wishes on HBO.

I figure more Counties just turned Red.

And, I am not canceling my HBO subscription. They have some fantastic programming, as well as full length, uncut movies.

What I would like to see is Ivanka's Husband to pay Maher a visit and beat the living shit out of him for insulting his wife. After a while, it does get personal.

One other thing. The News Week headline says "Trump Supporters Upset". You would thing that just about anyone would take offense at Maher's comment, regardless of their political stance.
Chill out.
She's a wicked cunt and fair game.
She's a wicked cunt and fair game. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So are you, lol.

Jim
She's a wicked cunt and fair game. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's an apt descripition of shrilLIARy there assup !
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2017, 02:25 PM
What line?

It is sad that anyone would be Ok with his comment.
It is sad that anyone would be Ok with his comment. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
I agree. But it is sad that so many do not see what put that comment into play. Trump is not without sin. He is an admitted pervert and has also admitted to being attracted to her. She has had to carry that shame all her life.
I would not say what Maher said in publi,c but we all know there is a possibility of it to of happened when she was younger. With all the comments said about the Obamas, there is no line left to cross.
The radical conservatives have hit below the belt for 8 years. So they get what they give.
Again, I do not approve or respect that type of comments but do understand what they are a product of.
I agree. But it is sad that so many do not see what put that comment into play. Trump is not without sin. He is an admitted pervert and has also admitted to being attracted to her. She has had to carry that shame all her life.
I would not say what Maher said in publi,c but we all know there is a possibility of it to of happened when she was younger. With all the comments said about the Obamas, there is no line left to cross.
The radical conservatives have hit below the belt for 8 years. So they get what they give.
Again, I do not approve or respect that type of comments but do understand what they are a product of. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Think about what you just said. "we all know there is a possibility of it to have happenn when she was younger".

With all due respect, I find that to be an aborant statement.
Think about what you just said. "we all know there is a possibility of it to have happenn when she was younger".

With all due respect, I find that to be an aborant statement. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It is just a fact. Its funny to me when I think if Trump had ran as a Democrat what your side would had said about him and his daughter obsession. Along with his multiple wives and peeping tom antic's.
He is the first one to insult any and everyone so he better be able to handle it. Obama had his family raked over the coals for 8 years my friend.
WTF is "aborant?"

Do you see them little squagglies underneath about half of your words?

Or is this part of your "I'm a regular guy" act?

Ur Anglich is abhorrent!
Maher crossed the line again.

Remember when the Dims said "You don't have to respect the person but you have to respect the office (POTUS)?" Evidently that was only when a black guy held the office.
WTF is "aborant?"

Do you see them little squagglies underneath about half of your words?

Or is this part of your "I'm a regular guy" act?

Ur Anglich is abhorrent! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think he is using an aberrant way of spelling it.
Maher crossed the line again.

Remember when the Dims said "You don't have to respect the person but you have to respect the office (POTUS)?" Evidently that was only when a black guy held the office. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I also remember no one did either of those also. Dems prefer to hit above the belt but don't be surprised when they fight fire with fire. 8 years of hearing how immoral Bill was and 8 years of hearing every kind of insult about the Obamas now it is your turn in the barrel.
Besides He is that fucking crazy. No telling what he is capable of.
I think it's rich that the whiny snowflakes are crying about little Bill Maher.

I saw him call Elizabeth Warren Pocohantas. She was pissed and probably mentioned something about it to him after the show.

What do you fellas think about that?