My apologies for Inbox Full

Hello Everyone,

My apologies to the few that have pm'd me. Yes my inbox is full & haven't written a review to get premium access. I don't live in S.A., and play ever so often. I'm determined to get back in the swing of things the Hobby has to offer. Many Beautiful Women to see & get reacquainted with. And ofcourse exchange viable information to friends here. And call me crazy but I'm a little Nostalgic, when comes to my pm's. They are like My Timeline of the Hobby here. It's the only "social media" I participated in. I'm a private person in the real world as well. I don't Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc., a little old fashioned but young in heart.

This message is mainly to you Cover Me, my apologies. Not ignoring you or anyone that had pm'd. This is simply the reason why.

Have Fun & Stay Safe Everyone!!

R
... This message is mainly to you Cover Me ... Originally Posted by Robertogorgeous
That's how rumors get started.
Easy enough to download all your messages and store them offline whether you have the big box storage here or the short version.

Simply go to your PMs and hit the download (text is easier and shorter to store) and and click the option you want. ALL of the message in the pm system will then download and you can store them in your storage unit. I prefer to use a full computer, but a tablet can work just as well, and likely a smart phone, too.

Bear in mind that how ever you store the messages, you need to be security conscious so no one but you has access to the storage. I have in a past life downloaded PMs, then copy all of those while the download is open, and then pasted those into a private hotmail account "draft" email. I save the drafts in the hotmail and never send them, and since I don't use the account for anything but storage, unlikely it will be hacked. Once downloaded and copied, I return to PM system and delete all of the messages. Finding a given message is easy enough in the hotmail (or in your hardware) by using the search feature.

Happy Hobbying!
That's how rumors get started. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I've never met with this man, nor did anyone in my campaign.
I'm obviously doing something wrong in this ECCIE game, I can't remember the last time I even got a PM from anyone!

And why is Coverme PMing you and now why is he trying to "cover" it up? We need to start an investigation!

Maybe a couple, also one to see why I never get PMs.

Zoo

And why is Coverme PMing you and now why is he trying to "cover" it up? We need to start an investigation!

Zoo Originally Posted by Love Your Zoo
No need for investigations... I Confess!! Cover was just helping me get in touch with the gorgeous Roberto. .

Hola Roberto!!! Call me!! 210-900-2654

Besos, Francisca
No need for investigations... I Confess!! Cover was just helping me get in touch with the gorgeous Roberto. . Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Rats, I'll start the investigation cancellation process.

I hope CoverMe does take the opportunity to correctly discipline you

Perhaps some spankings with pictures and a review would be good to close the loop.

Zoo
I hope CoverMe does take the opportunity to correctly discipline you. Originally Posted by Love Your Zoo
I will immediately appoint an Independent Prostitutor.
LOL!! Thanks for the responses everyone, thanks ck for advice. You crack me up CoverMe!! I'll be contacting you soon Ms Francisca!! I love this place!!
I fled the country...... I can be captured here, but be aware, this part of the world tends to Capture those who visit.

Besos,
Francisca
A beautiful country and such an amazingly beautiful friend..besos Francisca