How old are your pictures?

There has been more than one occasion I have just about made up my mind to give someone new a try but upon enough research find through one way or another what you see in the ad is not what you will see in person.

How old are the pics you have posted here? If more than a year old why don't you post new ones?

For those that post new pics on a regular basis...I thank you.
Got my current ones in December, getting a new set done this month.
Most of the ones I post in my weekly ad I take them just before ( as in same day) I know I need to update the few pics I have in my showcase though. I am working on it. The one in my avatar is a week old.
Mine are brand spankin new (the professional ones in the first 3 rows)!!! And I have more on the way
Mine are all within 3 months because I have only been a brunette that long. (natural blonde) The ones added to showcase are within 2 weeks
3 weeks old....I think it is very important a lady gets a new photo shoot done at least every 3 months....but that's just me.
Mine are brand spankin new (the professional ones in the first 3 rows)!!! And I have more on the way Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole

I love that last one on the first row, you look like you have a great secret
Buzzkill, I doubt that many ladies are going to reply with "My pics are 5-8 years old and 50 lbs ago"

We know it happens all the time, so maybe those ladies that its pertinent too will take a hint and update their pics.
The gals who responded all have sexy bodies and are proud of how they look and love to show it off. It is nice to be with a provider who has a great body image as that usually comes across in the session. I love having sessions with gals who take fitness and toning seriously and strive to look their very best.
My pics are all pretty recent....all of the black hair pics are within 5 months. Just like what someone mentioned earlier my weekly ads show my most recent pics, usually they are taken the morning of.
Its true, the ladies who are posting old pics, 50lbs ago are not going to reply in this thread.
The last pic I let someone take was about 3 years ago. The poundage is about the same.
My avatar one is within the last few weeks as are some of my others, Ive one that I put on when I first joined , I just took new one's this past week and will have them up shortly and will delete the oldest . Id much rather be an upgrade than a downgrade when I meet someone
Id much rather be an upgrade than a downgrade when I meet someone Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Awesome! That is exactly how I look at it!
My last picture ....... I still had hair.
I try to get to my photographer at least every three months. The ones on my site are from last month.