Weather pounding

I wonder if the ladies feel more horny when it rains and storms come through. There is just something about the weather that makes a guy extra hard and want to bend a lady over and give her a good pounding. It has to have something to do with nature.
Hope everyone is having a good pounding day today.
HD I think it's because of all the time we spent in the shower when we were young(er) pounding one out.
LMAO You are probably correct but being part indian I just figured it was in the clouds. Hope the ladies tell us how they feel with the weather and hopefully it will rain when Ms Baliey Bliss hits her next week.
Damn baby. Wish you had been at my house yesterday...I coulda used a good pounding during that storm!
I'm saving up a good pounding for u Dallas when u come c me and Kiki in a couple of weeks
Mmm hell yeaaa. i will be wt tight n ready..lol

Harley..my fave is to hear the rain on a tin roof and then the smellvof a fresh rainstorm
Well I love to get a good pounding when it's raining !! I actually love it more so yes HD it makes me real horny !! �� I would prefer to do it in the actual rain !!
Lehalea I love it outside in the rain for sure. Damn we need a good day of rain and I am coming to get you girl. Wet head to toe for sure.
Lehalea I love it outside in the rain for sure. Damn we need a good day of rain and I am coming to get you girl. Wet head to toe for sure. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Oh Yes!!! Where have you been all my life !! Lol!! I'm excited thinking about it !! "Rain Rain Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are " ! 🌧⛈💦 😻