I'm back

Thanks to lots of help from Muffin Man I was able to reactivate my account. Who missed me?
Good to have to back. I'm sure the ladies miss you and benjamin and we sure miss your research & intel.

I just assumed you found a keeper
Hey 44!! I have often wondered what happened to you?? Welcome back!!
Yeah well... I went through a divorce and then the dating scene which is pretty good BTW. I just realized that (like in most cases) sometimes you just need a professional ;-)
Yeah welcome back! I also noticed you've been gone. It's like you see people on
the board and they drop off... Like Poncho & Lefty and you just wonder ...as it's best to not ask too many questions in the hobby.
Been missing your intel, 44
Hurry up and get your showcase up with Recent pictures and rates and we can go from there!! But the review I read you sound like My type, a Spinner!! Love me a Spinner
Welcome back
Welcome back 44, it's nice to see you back, whatever the reason
Hurry up and get your showcase up with Recent pictures and rates and we can go from there!! But the review I read you sound like My type, a Spinner!! Love me a Spinner Originally Posted by Cassmann

Ok ... now that was funny!
Oh that was my Bad lol. Saw that chick bend over as your pic icon, and just figured lol. Ok, that's a dumbass move on my part, but I think I'm allowed at least 1 lol
Thanks to lots of help from Muffin Man I was able to reactivate my account. Originally Posted by 44formore
No problem for me, 44, but it opens up a can of worms for the Admins.

Maybe this is a good time to clarify about "Disable" and "Guest" of you account when you wish to leave.

Disable...I'm done, not coming back, give my handle away.

Guest....I'm done "for now", I might decide to come back but need a break, save
my name and all posts and reviews just in case.

***Remember...there is no such thing as "Delete my account ".

Yes, 44....Welcome Back!!
MM