trump the traitor

it looks like trump gave out highly classified info to the russians in the oval office..

I wonder how the trump humpers will spin this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.248f423c98ae
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.

#TraitorTrump

#DisgustingDisasterPresident

#WakeTheFuckUpCongress
it looks like trump gave out highly classified info to the russians in the oval office..

I wonder how the trump humpers will spin this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.248f423c98ae Originally Posted by actionjackson647
Isn't that the same source that said Trump removed the bust of MLK from the Ovil Office?
Yes he is.the whole family is
Isn't that the same source that said Trump removed the bust of MLK from the Ovil Office? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yeah. The left wing mainstream media is no longer the mouthpiece for the democrat party. The democrat party is the mouthpiece for the left wing mainstream media.
Yeah. The left wing mainstream media is no longer the mouthpiece for the democrat party. The democrat party is the mouthpiece for the left wing mainstream media. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Thank goodness for the trusted, fair and balanced Fox news.
Thank goodness for the trusted, fair and balanced Fox news. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
well well well, as of late this afternoon, a "highly placed" White House staffer says that there has been a "high level staffer is directly connected to a Russian connection".. Hmmm wonder how Trump is sleeping tonight, at least he can still twitter while abroad.
I'm sure he'll sleep just fine. "A person of interest" doesn't mean jack shit.

Hillary Clinton was a "person of interest" last July 4th.
Talk about not meaning jack shit.
I'm sure he'll sleep just fine. "A person of interest" doesn't mean jack shit.

Hillary Clinton was a "person of interest" last July 4th.
Talk about not meaning jack shit. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
and if NPR said it was a "person of interest," then I'd feel different, but that's NOT what was said.. but you're right, he'll sleep just fine, out of the country, but still with his suck ups and "yes men".. 9 days is a long time, perhaps thing will be more disturbing for him by the time he slithers back to the USA.
NPR? Then it REALLY doesn't mean jack shit.
get a clue dude. or better yet, tune into any news source other than what you are swallowing.. you've been drinking wayyyyy too much cool aid.. Let's pretend, just for shits and giggles, you have an informed opinion.. yeah, let's do that.. hopefully he'll be indicted, just before a heart attack solves all the issues for us.. dying in shame is the legacy I'm wishing for him.
LMFAO, those 3 stories were great! Now can we please some of Bush's of their ties to the Saudi's , how about some of the financial bailouts from Russia to trump,don't forget about those little white supremacists groups for trump too , Iran-contra issue for Ragen, ect. So many people like to believe money makes the world go around. Nope, it's information and how it's told to the masses that makes the world go around. NEXT