Heart attack.....

So I had a very special friend of mine tell me during our lunch day the other day "woman, one day you're going to give me a heart attack with that P!"

So it got me thinking, what the heck would you do if that really happened?!!! Guys what would you want us to do? Ladies would you call 911 and leave? Stay? Obviously 911 would need to be called, but man oh man.... I do have to say that it put a smile on my face when he said that and then struck that little nerve of fear, maybe I should take it easier on some of y'all lol
Please for the love of God call 911.
You would do the same for him as you would any other friend you call nine-one-one you let the operator tell you what you need to do to help the gentleman.

You wait on the ambulance and fire departments and get there and you just do a lot of praying. I am quite sure his well-being is more important to his family than finding out he was with a lady of leisure. There's always that thought in the back of someone's mind that what if someone gets sick while they are in your residence.

And if you dial nine-one-one and you flee the scene you can get charged with neglect among other things.

So yes the correct thing to do is to dial nine-one-one wait for paramedics to get there tell them you were just a friend and that you don't know his medical history.
M.M.
Give me an aspirin to chew on, dial 911, then let me lay my head on those wonderful TaTas!
Very good point having aspirin handy. One pill can possibly save a life.
Then call 911

I'd never leave anyone, just curious as to what others would do in that situation. I do belive I will always keep aspirin on me though lol
Definitely call 911. I know if someone ever gives me a heart attack it will be you.
Melissa's got it right. Call 911 and make sure I get in an ambulance. The aspirin thing is a great idea. Oh I would catch hell back home, but Ill be alive. Some newer hotels have AED's mounted somewhere, just like fire extinguishers. Make note of it when you check in.
I only hobby when I'm not in a relationship so screw what others think, call 911 besides I always wanted to "die hard"
No need to call cause I'm gonna stroke till I can't any more.
I would say... just for good measure... blow on my boy just a bit more to double check that heart attack is really it.
I would say... just for good measure... blow on my boy just a bit more to double check that heart attack is really it. Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy

I second that one.
Hell yeah!

That's how I want to go out lol.

And with Addison would be awesome.
I've actually had this discussion before with older clients lol.
They always ask me to get them dressed before I call 911. I'm not sure how that would work though...
I've actually had this discussion before with older clients lol.
They always ask me to get them dressed before I call 911. I'm not sure how that would work though... Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Just have a large pair of male rompers on standby.... .
I only hobby when I'm not in a relationship so screw what others think, call 911 besides I always wanted to "die hard" Originally Posted by holmes50

This^^ made me literally lol