Must Be A Reason...

• elk45
  • 05-17-2017, 04:25 PM
It has been difficult to get any ladies to come downtown. I did have a great session with adventurouslinda last night, but now I want younger. Come on ladies!!! PM me if interested.
  • ttmax
  • 05-17-2017, 06:10 PM
....... you are off to a good start here! the hobby here is like having girls friends, sometimes you have a dry spell and no one ones to play downtown, and other times you will have one for every night of the week wanting and waiting to see you downtown!
Uber could be your very best friend!

ijs

Enjoy San Antonio!
usually if pay for parking, they will come
Personally, I'm very curious as to where is best to host in San Antonio. Last time around, I stayed near the airport. But when I ventured down to the River Walk, it was so endearing and I regret not staying in that neighborhood.
I love going down town I'd love to come see you if interested p.m. me
Personally, I'm very curious as to where is best to host in San Antonio. Last time around, I stayed near the airport. But when I ventured down to the River Walk, it was so endearing and I regret not staying in that neighborhood. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I'm with Lena, I'd love to know where it would be best to host.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Personally, I'm very curious as to where is best to host in San Antonio. Last time around, I stayed near the airport. But when I ventured down to the River Walk, it was so endearing and I regret not staying in that neighborhood. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I'm with Lena, I'd love to know where it would be best to host. Originally Posted by ZorahMatta
The following will be of interest to you.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446937
Mi amor Last time I travel to San Antonio I was doing my research and looking into hotels and restaurants around downtown and it was ridiculous how expensive parking was. They have great Hotels tho

usually if pay for parking, they will come Originally Posted by pickupkid
The following will be of interest to you.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446937 Originally Posted by Mokoa
Mokoa, thanks for directing me to this post! I already had some of the knowledge exposed there, but a lot of it will sure be of great value to my upcoming San Antonio visit.
I'm Moving to San Antonio this weekend!!
I'll be willing to go Downtown, if my parking is paid for.
usually if pay for parking, they will come Originally Posted by pickupkid
I'm Moving to San Antonio ... Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Will you become San Antonio Riley now?
Mi amor Last time I travel to San Antonio I was doing my research and looking into hotels and restaurants around downtown and it was ridiculous how expensive parking was. They have great Hotels tho Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Downtown off Santa Rosa has about 5-6 hotels with feee parking
And are 4 star quality. Just FYI
Oh really? Thank you Amor for the information . I'm looking into it now ...

Downtown off Santa Rosa has about 5-6 hotels with feee parking
And are 4 star quality. Just FYI Originally Posted by AlamoBernie
Really looking forward to staying near the Riverwalk this time around!