What would you say???

What would you say to your first sexual partner right now if you saw them on the street?

I would probably tell him he turned me into a monster!!
LOL
"Ready for that rematch....I can teach you somethings..."

We were both virgins and its was quite a funny experience Neither one of us knew what the hell we were doing
What would you say to your first sexual partner right now if you saw them on the street?

I would probably tell him he turned me into a monster!!
LOL
Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
I would tell her hi!! and I did that yesterday since she is on Facebook
Your husband looks like a damn troll, and your sister still calls me when she's in town. For "coffee".
What would you say to your first sexual partner right now if you saw them on the street?[/B] Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
I would tell her that I'm still sorry for cumming in her mouth...
What would you say to your first sexual partner right now if you saw them on the street? Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
"Im so happy I got you out of the way!"
Sorry for the 5 second intercourse. Can I have a do over?!!?
oh hey.... yeah..... I was just gunna call you... yeah... wha??? it's been 20 years.... really?
What happen to your beauty blonde hair? Didn't know gray was the "in"?
Oh crap! The gates of hell have opened and Demon Spawn are being released!

My first ended up also being my first ex wife.
"Sorry about that time when we were 16 and my dad walked in. I have my own place now!!"
I'd say "You wish you could have this again, but oh well, that's your loss."
-longhornz
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TuLBa-rgBk&feature=related"]YouTube- Blues Brothers - not my fault[/ame]
Yep... that about covers it.
What do you mean too fast, we both started at the same time, it's not my fault you can't keep up!
My first was way back when in N.Y. Now we are both living in Austin!! We see each other every few years at social events. I would only like to have sex with her again to show her that I'm not the bumbling incompetent lover that I was back then. Not much better probably but at least I understand the female anatomy a little better.