RV Incall?

I've been contemplating getting a nice RV for touring for quite some time. One of the nicer, larger models with slides, separate bedroom, etc.

I wanted to get some opinions from the gentleman on this. Would you feel uncomfortable coming to a campground to visit a provider in a nice RV versus a traditional hotel incall?
So.... hell yes
If the RV be a rocking
If the RV be a rocking Originally Posted by Rollypolly
Perhaps we can get a sign made where ever we get the "What Would Spanky Do" shirts? Lol.

I think the one I'm looking at is big enough that it wouldn't actually rock.
So.... hell yes Originally Posted by Pool_man57
I'm confused… Hell yes to the idea or hell yes you would feel uncomfortable?

And if the idea makes you uncomfortable, can you please elaborate on specific reasons why?
Here are some pictures of one of the RV's I've been considering.

I'm getting ready to start touring again and when I think about what I spend on hotels, I could own one of these... Hotels just seem like such a waste of money when you consider that.

Plus, you can't roast marshmallows at a hotel.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0256.JPG (410.6 KB, 393 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0250.JPG (407.1 KB, 393 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0251.JPG (421.5 KB, 394 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0252.JPG (379.0 KB, 394 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0254.JPG (389.4 KB, 399 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0253.JPG (263.7 KB, 388 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0255.JPG (338.9 KB, 385 views)
A lot of looky loos at campsites.
A lot of looky loos at campsites. Originally Posted by pyramider
Naturally, I wouldn't stay at the same campsite for more than a day or two.

I haven't really made up my mind about it one way or the other. It's just something that I'm considering.
After just spending a weekend in the infield at Talladega Speedway
I can tell you it is a great idea that is already in use.
It sounds interesting, but I feel like lone vehicles coming and going from an RV at a campground might attract undue attention. With hotels, people are constantly in and out, so it's easier to get in and out without attracting too much attention. On the other hand, there's a certain novelty to campground sex that makes it more fun.
It sounds interesting, but I feel like lone vehicles coming and going from an RV at a campground might attract undue attention. With hotels, people are constantly in and out, so it's easier to get in and out without attracting too much attention. On the other hand, there's a certain novelty to campground sex that makes it more fun. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I've thought about that as well. I think it would probably be better to meet gentleman at a nearby location and have them ride back with me in my vehicle.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...078&highlight=

Thread from another area of the board where this was discusssed
Yeah, I wouldn't pull my car into a campground at night trying to find someone. People at campgrounds are way too nosy. It would have to be a very soundproof RV!
I'm confused… Hell yes to the idea or hell yes you would feel uncomfortable?

And if the idea makes you uncomfortable, can you please elaborate on specific reasons why? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
So to elaborate I think it is a great idea.
I think I'd be good with it though I agree it would be important to manage traffic carefully.