Kathy Griffin

• R.M.
  • 05-30-2017, 04:59 PM
I bet she's gonna get some heat from the bloody head of Trump she's holding her hand. Secret Service is involved now. I don't think that was a smart move on her part. She done went and jumped on the wheel.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 05:15 PM
I bet she's gonna get some heat from the bloody head of Trump she's holding her hand. Secret Service is involved now. I don't think that was a smart move on her part. She done went and jumped on the wheel. Originally Posted by R.M.
edgy art, unless that was really Trumps head

It is wtf is wrong with this country....when comedians are no longer allowed to mock politicians, we are screwed.

We be like the Soviet Union.
NOT FUNNY ONE BIT! imagine if this was done to The 0zombie King...

No way I would hit that.
  • DSK
  • 05-30-2017, 05:42 PM

It is wtf is wrong with this country....when comedians are no longer allowed to mock politicians, we are screwed.

We be like the Soviet Union. Originally Posted by WTF
I hope someone does something similar with Obama's image.

I think you should do something similar with the image of Mohammed, and show it to your Muslim friends.

You think that is what's wrong with the country? Jesus Dude open your eyes. We have a mountain of shit that is wrong and censoring a shitty comedian isn't even on the radar.
Anyone remember the rodeo clown who was fired for wearing an Odumbo mask?
  • R.M.
  • 05-30-2017, 05:58 PM

Would you do her with all the lights on?
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 06:48 PM
You think that is what's wrong with the country? Jesus Dude open your eyes. We have a mountain of shit that is wrong and censoring a shitty comedian isn't even on the radar. Originally Posted by Budman
Your right Bud, the first amendment should be shitcanned...
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 06:57 PM
Anyone remember the rodeo clown who was fired for wearing an Odumbo mask? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That had a tax payer component to it. Imho comedians should be free to offend. Remember Hustler vs Fawell?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/missouri...ng-obama-mask/
Your right Bud, the first amendment should be shitcanned... Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not saying that but it is the left that seems hell bent on silencing speech that they disagree with.

Someone had given me some one million dollar bills with obama's face on them. I was at a gun range and wanted to use it for target practice but was told I couldn't because it was illegal. What's the difference?
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 07:00 PM
Would you do her with all the lights on? Originally Posted by R.M.
Not suŕe if she'd do me with the lights on!
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 07:07 PM
I'm not saying that but it is the left that seems hell bent on silencing speech that they disagree with.

Someone had given me some one million dollar bills with obama's face on them. I was at a gun range and wanted to use it for target practice but was told I couldn't because it was illegal. What's the difference? Originally Posted by Budman
I don't know man. Not sure of the law in this regard. Maybe you aren't a very good comedian!

You out targeting practicing on Obama head , someone might turn you in. Be a lot easier you blowing off Obama's from a distance than Kathy to cut off Trump's elephant neck!
  • R.M.
  • 05-30-2017, 07:16 PM
Not suŕe if she'd do me with the lights on! Originally Posted by WTF
Euh maybe you two should date.
Her apology was even more frightening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MorUcN2-FOM