TOFTT, kinda

Saw the add for Jenna on adultsearch http://adultsearch.com/north-dakota/...scorts/1055348 and dropped her a line. she told me she would travel to Minot or Bismarck to meet. Her screening process was different, had to register with ifriends (a webcam site) but said the initial fee would go towards our first meeting,$50. Emailed back and forth and she sent pics, not even sure all of the same woman. She was good looking on cam by the way. Anyway, set up a date to meet and suddenly stopped hearing from her. Far as I can tell was a scam to pay to see her webcam, every time she was online I would get a message. Not sure if this was because I'm not in Fargo or what, might have had better luck with her. Just thought I would let everyone know.
If they don't have reviews someplace, you are taking your chances. At least it only cost you 50 for the lesson and not 200 or more.
When's​ I first decided to join the ranks as a client I was told.. not a member of the boards, no reviews, no posting history puts you in the no see catagory for the legit ladies.

As I see it. The rules apply to the ladies as well.. no reviews, not a member of the boards not a member of p411, in search no one has any idea if your you or not.. no posting history equals the.. visit at your own risk.
There are a lot of cam girls on BP as well. Know you have learned your lesson. Thank you for joining and sharing the information.
Thanks for sharing the info. I have been asked to do stuff similar to that as well. I've been taken before, but only in person lol. It's no fun but we all can learn from your mistake.

That ad is also a good example of TGTBT. The pics are of a very hot girl, she is offering full GFE, and her prices are very low. Too me that means TGTBT.

I see you just joined. Read the reviews that are posted and you will find some very good ladies around this area. Sometimes you may have to be patient for them to come around, but they do. Good luck in the future, and when you find a good one and have a good experience, let us all know that as well.
A guy can hope, lol. New here but not to the hobby. I have seen quite a few of the ladies that travel here and mostly good experiences, was just kinda hoping to find a local gal for the lean times. As Ive seen guys say, little head was doing a lot of the thinking.
  • KateB
  • 06-08-2017, 07:41 AM
From one raiders fan to another..I agree I wish guys would do there research..Us as providers we deal with alot of bs along the way..so just keep in mind Google a girls number or have a strong reference
Omg.. that's such an unfortunate thing! I'm sorry that happened to you..