Last minute cancellations

I know we all deal with this common world wide problem, but how do you deal with it as a provider? If I cancel on them, I try and make up it up to them on the next date, because I know the feeling, so I'm making it right.

Do you give them a few chances?
Put them on the DNS list?

I know life is crazy and shit happens at weird times, but it's normally always on our time, coincidentally....

It's just a bummer, especially when you clear your day for them...

A more acceptable cancellation text, that comes with a small fee for our time wasted, is a great way to keep me in your loop...

What do you all think about this?
Hell yes! There Alot of girls that do 20-40% cancellation fee !
And I would say no more than once of they tried a second time. I wouldn't see them.
I think a cancellation fee for us woman is fair​ because like you said sometimes we clear our whole day for guys!
Us woman do have life as well!
  • BK
  • 06-02-2017, 09:06 AM
I've been cancelled on twice, neither time was anything "made up" to me by the provider. It was promised but never given or offered again. I take it as just wishful thinking that any provider will ever make good on a promise of "Making it up" to me.

Where's my "fee" for the time I took off work and made plans to have a date?

Works both ways. If ladies have to cancel do so asap. And don't make false promises to "make it up to us" then don't, we will remember.

If I schedule a date and something comes up last minute making me cancel, I would have no problem paying a fee.

Canceling 24 hrs in advance nope.
Bk your absolutely right! It works both ways! Be courteous to both
parties!
only fair to cancel asap so no one is waiting! I can understand work does come in between dates but always stay courteous for each other!

I always try to make it up to anyone!
Cancellations suck, but they do happen in this industry, and I always try to be understanding of whatever the situation may be. If the cancellation is on my part, I always let the gentleman know immediately and offer him a bit of extra time together when we do meet to make up for the inconvenience. I make note of it, because I don't want to get a reputation here for not keeping my word.

If the gentleman has to cancel, I appreciate a cancellation notice as soon as possible. I don't want to spend 2 hours getting ready for nothing that I could be spending with my cat. He doesn't appreciate that.
If a client cancels 24 hours in advanced, of course I wouldn't expect a fee, I'm meaning a couple hours before. This isn't a hobby for us, This is our job, so we actually count on calls when they pre book and we clear our day for that person.

If you miss work because you wanted to play that day that's on you, the provider didn't call you and book, so you missed work, you contacted her. Even if she does cancel (which is wrong) it's still not the same scenario as it is for us providers.

And maybe I should make myself more clearer here, I don't mean a fee for canceling a one hour date your first time, no way, I would let it go, even twice. I'm meaning if you pre booked an overnight and I cleared my whole day...BIG difference.
If a client cancels 24 hours in advanced, of course I wouldn't expect a fee, I'm meaning a couple hours before. This isn't a hobby for us, This is our job, so we actually count on calls when they pre book and we clear our day for that person.

If you miss work because you wanted to play that day that's on you, the provider didn't call you and book, so you missed work, you contacted her. Even if she does cancel (which is wrong) it's still not the same scenario as it is for us providers.

And maybe I should make myself more clearer here, I don't mean a fee for canceling a one hour date your first time, no way, I would let it go, even twice. I'm meaning if you pre booked an overnight and I cleared my whole day...BIG difference. Originally Posted by BabyDallass

BD you will have to explain that middle paragraph.

I schedule with you & don't show You miss a days work you don't get paid.

Same is true I take off work because you agreed to the date & then you don't show I am out a days pay that I took off.

I have had providers contact me & say hey would love to see you such & such day so yes providers do request dates from time to time.

Either way which ever party needs to cancel it should be done with as much notice as possible & if it is last minute some sort of arrangement should be made to make it up.
BD you will have to explain that middle paragraph.

I schedule with you & don't show You miss a days work you don't get paid.

Same is true I take off work because you agreed to the date & then you don't show I am out a days pay that I took off.

I have had providers contact me & say hey would love to see you such & such day so yes providers do request dates from time to time.

Either way which ever party needs to cancel it should be done with as much notice as possible & if it is last minute some sort of arrangement should be made to make it up. Originally Posted by WMJ4657

This is hobby play time for y'all. It's not your job, you guys control majority of the hobby. If she cancels, most guys have options and can call second best. I said it was wrong if she did, but I also said it's not the same exact scenario. We depend on y'all, more than y'all depend on us.

You have the choice to either work or play that day you booked. If you took off to play, you obviously had extra play money. Therefore, if you took off work and she cancels, you still get your couple hours pay that you missed, by not seeing the provider.

Like I said it's wrong on both sides, but it's a hobby thing for you guys. Its like going to the lake and then it rained.

Plus, we see it more on our end, since we do work more than most guys see providers. It's just now so common, that this thread is really dumb and redundant.
Its a reputation I like to have. Not a time waister nor a NCNS. I've had to recently cancel. But I try to give a notice way in advance. So noone is out of money. If its an hour or two before the appt. I'll never cancel. Had a girl cancel on me when i was 7 minutes late. Completely understood but explained i was running behind and why and still would have paid for appt and not asked for a min later than what was scheduled. She stilk cancelled. Tucked tail and went fishing instead. Haha
Its a reputation I like to have. Not a time waister nor a NCNS. I've had to recently cancel. But I try to give a notice way in advance. So noone is out of money. If its an hour or two before the appt. I'll never cancel. Had a girl cancel on me when i was 7 minutes late. Completely understood but explained i was running behind and why and still would have paid for appt and not asked for a min later than what was scheduled. She stilk cancelled. Tucked tail and went fishing instead. Haha Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I Wish more men would like to have and keep that same reputation! & I actually do have a few like that, that I must brag on (Elvisalive) being one

It's refreshing, and those men I like to always give them special time, because they deserve it! & I for one, notice it. A man of his word will have me to my knees EVERYTIME.
Its a reputation I like to have. Not a time waister nor a NCNS. I've had to recently cancel. But I try to give a notice way in advance. So noone is out of money. If its an hour or two before the appt. I'll never cancel. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz

Exactly!!

I have a lady that only see's clients 3 days a week due to her RW obligations. None of those 3 days work for me so its always necessary for me to make schedule change on my part.

I do my part to be very respectable of the ladies who provide our fun time. I have even given upfront gifts to ladies that I anticipate seeing to show my appreciation!!
I've never cancelled, but if I ever do on less than adequate notice, it would be because of something unavoidable and I'd be OK with paying a cancellation fee. I have been cancelled on a number of times. Once was offered nothing, a few other times (different person) was offered some free time but didn't get a chance to redeem it because she became very difficult (impossible really) to schedule after that.

I know the conventional hobbyist wisdom is to have a backup plan, but I never do. At least not in the sense of scheduling someone I'm only going to see if plan A doesn't work out. That doesn't seem fair to me. I have called ladies to see if they are available on short notice after a cancellation. Usually hasn't worked out but a couple of times it did.

Anyway, cancellations suck no matter which side of the fence you're on but are often unavoidable. Best thing to do is to try to be understanding about it if you're the cancellee or sincerely apologetic and perhaps offer something to make it up (and follow through on it) if you're the canceller. IMHO of course.
I have never cancelled a booked appointment, but I have had to let a provider know that my availability changed when we were planning a date (nature of my job, unfortunately). It was a provider I absolutely adore, and she seemed to be understanding (like I said, nothing was booked, we were just trying to work out time while she was in town).

I've had one provider cancel on me, but well in advance (48 hours) and due to an unavoidable obligation. I was understanding, and the provider was gracious and apologetic.

Same happens with doctor appointments, hair appointments, lawyer appointments -- sometimes life just interferes. If it is in good faith, I usually won't have an issue with it and hopefully that street goes both ways.
I've had several providers cancel on me last minute but never had any follow through on promises of making it up to me. In my case it's not that it screws up my work situation when it happens but my home life. Being a single dad, I have to make arrangements in advance for my child. Worst one ever was when I drove 30 minutes to the appointment on my bday to have the provider cancel on me when I was 5 minutes away
I've had several providers cancel on me last minute but never had any follow through on promises of making it up to me. In my case it's not that it screws up my work situation when it happens but my home life. Being a single dad, I have to make arrangements in advance for my child. Worst one ever was when I drove 30 minutes to the appointment on my bday to have the provider cancel on me when I was 5 minutes away Originally Posted by Loveitinmyface
Yep, experienced that as well. Not the birthday, but cancelled on while driving down her street only a couple of minutes away. It sucks.

Must be super tough trying to hobby as a single dad. I can't imagine.