Any insight PCB?

Hello everyone
Im Heading that way soon and thinkning spring break is over(?) Its time for the grown ups to play.. What is best to stay for entertainment, easy in/out access and great food! In Panama city or Panama city beach? All ideas are great ones and very helpful..Chrissy
Wish I could help, but I live here and consequently do not go out much. I do think some of the local counties still have spring break to go. I can help with one night :')
I would have to recommend it in PCB. It's a nice place, moderately priced, good restaurant, and near to a bunch of fun stuff. Every room is gulf view.
The Palmetto is a great place, on the beach, near pier park and within 20 minutes of PC.
great hotels on the beach in panama city beach....great sand/sun/and libations!

Sharkeys has awesome key lime pie!

have fun!!
Thank you everyone! Sharkeys is great Miss Rain ,some of the drinks are festive... I grabbed a great place on the beach in Pcb..its awesome and discrete..But I guess the high room rate is the norm this time of year so complaining is no use..heheh...I cant wait to share some stories of my adventures..Keep up yall Ill be back soon..xoxox
next time use BOOKIT.COM...you get great rates on the hotel you want....alot of times with perks!

get some sun & sand for me!!! lol{I will be there next month}
Thank you girl! I just checked it out and madeplans for the next city..That sight is GREAT! screw hotels and hotwire..lol...Muah I will have a key lime for you! xoxox