Posting ads/changing info

What can I do if I have a big change in my availability for the week (a more open availability) and want to edit my provider ad? And are there any other places that are appropriate for advertising other than the provider ads section?
For instance could I post in the "Request and ISO" section for specific things, or is this only for clients in search of certain providers?

Still new to it all.

Thanks.
Send a PM to a moderator and ask them to edit your ad. Give them the link of the ad, and tell them what you want posted in the ad.

You can post in the regular provider ads once a week, and then once a week in the weekend lineup from Thursday-Sunday at 9pm.

The ISO section is really for guys to post to find an appointment. Providers can reply to those posts.

I hope that helps.
You could post your availability in your Showcase, then state in your ads and signature line that folks should check your Showcase for availability.
Ah, that's so helpful! Thank you both
Open your ad. Hit the rtm button, the red triangle with the exclamation mark. State what you need changed. The report will go to the moderator section for all Dallas moderators to see. One will see it and edit. Just sending a single pm to 1 moderator may not be effective if that moderator isn't online or is away from his/her computer for the day(s).

You may post 1 Ad per 7 days in the Dallas and/or Fort Worth Ad Forums.

Although the guidelines state 1 ad per week, many provider don't look at calendars to see that 1 Week = 7 Days.

You may also post 1 Ad in the Weekend Lineup Ad section each week from 6:00am Thursday morning thru 9:00pm Sunday night.
Open your ad. Hit the rtm button, the red triangle with the exclamation mark. State what you need changed. The report will go to the moderator section for all Dallas moderators to see. One will see it and edit. Just sending a single pm to 1 moderator may not be effective if that moderator isn't online or is away from his/her computer for the day(s).

You may post 1 Ad per 7 days in the Dallas and/or Fort Worth Ad Forums.

Although the guidelines state 1 ad per week, many provider don't look at calendars to see that 1 Week = 7 Days.

You may also post 1 Ad in the Weekend Lineup Ad section each week from 6:00am Thursday morning thru 9:00pm Sunday night. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Thanks! I suppose the Weekend Lineup Ad section is for weekend availability only?
That's why it's called The Weekend Lineup.