90 Minute Sessions

Hi All!

Was wondering how the gents feel about 90MIN sessions? Which rate/time structure is more appealing:

60MIN for X
90MIN for X(1.5)
120MIN for X(2)

--OR--

60MIN for X
120 for X2

Is there anyone out there who prefers 90 minutes over 60 or 120?

Ladies, how many of you offer 90 minutes?

I'm particularly curious, because when I travel, I offer standard 60 and 120min sessions. However, I like to discount for increased time and I'm not sure how to do so fairly and logically if I were to implement a 90min rate. Is this worth me stressing over, or should I just say to hell with the 90min and give the discount for the 2-hour?

Thanks for all the input.
You know there several different variables to consider; such as is this a repeat customer or is it a newbie. Being a newbie myself I would prefer the 120 minutes. However, if I was an established customer, then the 60 minutes would probably suffice.
If you do the 60 and 120 with a discount for the 120 then just devide the discount by half and apply to the 90 min. I have found the 90 minute to be my preference for a first time session. It allows for the extra time to get together, but if it is not working out well I will stick it out rather then leave early as with a 120 minute.