You're not alone. I'm not alone. We are not alone. CAUTION - THIS THREAD IS VERY CONTROVERSIAL

You are not alone. I'm not alone. We are not alone. We can't forget.

I'm sure you all heard what happened so it needs to be discussed amongst us. Once they leave my place tomorrow I will be able to go into all the specifics.

In the mean time I think it would be very encouraging for others to share their story as well.
I'm sorry you are getting anal probes as we speak. It's probably your thing though so good luck and sit careful the next few days.

And because you are probably to dense to understand I will remind you the "we are not alone" normally refers to aliens and crazy people tell stories about getting anal probes from aliens that visit them in the trailer park. If you need me to dumb this down more for you let me know.
When I wrote "when they leave my place" I wasn't referring to aliens. I was referring to the people from MUFON.
Don't lie TT,
There's a picture of you farting out the probe.
Did anybody see what he saw in Lawrence?
When I wrote "when they leave my place" I wasn't referring to aliens. I was referring to the people from MUFON. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You don't have to be embarrassed and lie. Plenty of trailer trash get metal stuck up their but in the middle of the night. I for one support you. While the aliens don't consider it a sexual act, I think it's just as important to get your consent.

When you say you are "well connected", does it mean you have the same model of probe up you butt as Eric Cartman, or did you get a more gentle and improve antenna that expands out of your anus and contacts the mother ship. I think UC cracked (pun intended) your code.
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I love this stuff.....keep it up Treetop you complete dork and bozo!!!!!
This is a bunch of bullshit. I posted this thread to bring awareness to a very troubling trend. I was hoping others would speak up as well.

However, others are afraid they will be made fun of if they share stories as well.

Shame on you and you.

And just for the record they don't do anus inspections. That is made for TV garbage.
Can you tell us exactly what this thread is about???????????????????
The following is fact because it's on the Google internet.

I happened just down the road. Care to explain? That's what I thought. Talk to the hand.

http://www.mufon.com/ufo-news/witnes...-ball-of-light
Can you tell us exactly what this thread is about??????????????????? Originally Posted by JJ Fun Guy
Treetopped is our displaced Austin Troll.
He's now trying to explain that the Alien anal probe light source for the TV video, was supposedly being chased by a helicopter. He doesn't realize that that the "aircraft" was the alien landing craft that picked up the anal probe after he "expelled" it. Of course it will be made into a TV documentary. After all, TT is well connected, knows bigwigs, etc. And yes of course he wants it to be on TV as that's what happens to well connected people.
You damn right I'm connected. MUFON came to see me.

I was never violated. They don't do that but I will say this. The creatures we very hot. They had no hair and no ears.
Please! Someone share their story. You are not alone. Take my hand and let's deal with this together.
  • gt27
  • 06-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Please! Someone share their story. You are not alone. Take my hand and let's deal with this together. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Do they at least lube you before they shove giant metal probes up your ass? Are the probes the size of summer sausages?

Inquiring minds want to know.
....I was never violated.... Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Ok then, you did give them permission. Ryan was worried about that.