I miss y'all! Pic included

Some of the Dallas guys can really make a girl miss y'all back home.
I took a photo but don't even want to share it with half of the guys there... but I thought y'all might appreciate it... so here ya go.Attachment 657664
Looks mighty fine!! Sometimes getting away from home makes you appreciate it more!!!
Nice!! Hurry back!
Looking good hon.
Yummy! Plz come back to LR so I can meet you
See y'all make me so happy 😍😍 I'm coming home tomorrow.
I hate to hear that the Dallas guys aren't living up to their full potential, but I can imagine it must be hard to be as great as the gents we have here in Arkansas.

You look amazing, as always!
NWA wants you here also.
hurry back please.
Can't wait till you get back in Arkansas..
😍😍😍I'll see you when you get to NWA
The girls here say it's just really slow right now for some reason, apparently most of the nice guys went for vacation. Haha

I can't wait to be back to y'all!! I'm about 4 hours away. Thinking about coming to Little Rock in a few days and doing a BNG special or something.

I can't wait for NWA the weekend after next.
Hurry back babe I think we all miss you lol
😍😍

So one of the Dallas guys that informed me I have "Golden Pussy Syndrome" the other day sent me another message saying "blah blah... bashing Dallas Guys... blah blah... good riddance you overpriced fat whore....blah" I've since blocked him, but I came to see if he had enough balls to comment on the thread.

If anyone wants the number(s) he's been harassing me from to be sure he isn't trying to harass any of you ladies (or gents if he would dare) feel free to PM me.
😍😍

So one of the Dallas guys that informed me I have "Golden Pussy Syndrome" the other day sent me another message saying "blah blah... bashing Dallas Guys... blah blah... good riddance you overpriced fat whore....blah" I've since blocked him, but I came to see if he had enough balls to comment on the thread.

If anyone wants the number(s) he's been harassing me from to be sure he isn't trying to harass any of you ladies (or gents if he would dare) feel free to PM me. Originally Posted by tsar
What a jackass! Sounds like someone deserves a swift punch in the dick.