Jiggle Balls!

I recently acquired a pair of 50 Shades of Grey Jiggle Balls for one of my anniversary gifts and they are SO much fun to wear out in public. If you haven't seen 50 Shades Darker, Christian inserts some into Anastasia before they go out to provide internal stimulation. There are also several articles on them since they've become so popular, including this one:http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/ji...of-grey-145413 Has anyone else tried them yet?

Also, jiggle balls is just fun to say.
I never heard of them before now, but I love the idea of being secretly turned on in public and I am sure you will have a fun time with them.
I have some and love going out with them, helps kegel muscles too. 😉
They're so much fun! These are the kind I have, but I would love to find some that vibrate!

They make ones that vibrate. I think I also saw some that you can control from a cell phone.
I love mine! I have the Lelo brand ones! I work out wearing mine work the body and pussy out at the same time :P
They make ones that vibrate. I think I also saw some that you can control from a cell phone. Originally Posted by Nukeman69
That sounds similar to my WeVibe Sync. He bought us a Womanizer too, which also provides a rather unique sensation. I'm just glad my piercing doesn't get in the way!
I love mine! I have the Lelo brand ones! I work out wearing mine work the body and pussy out at the same time :P Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Now that sounds like a workout I'd like to watch.
That sounds similar to my WeVibe Sync. He bought us a Womanizer too, which also provides a rather unique sensation. I'm just glad my piercing doesn't get in the way! Originally Posted by Vannah
The wevibe is fun. Especially when your out at a restaurant.
Now that sounds like a workout I'd like to watch. Originally Posted by Nukeman69
I would love to put that show on for you
The wevibe is fun. Especially when your out at a restaurant. Originally Posted by Nukeman69
Meh. I've actually found it to be highly overrated. Especially for the price.
That sounds similar to my WeVibe Sync. He bought us a Womanizer too, which also provides a rather unique sensation. I'm just glad my piercing doesn't get in the way! Originally Posted by Vannah
I bought a Womanizer before as a gift for someone. Really cool toy although seems like maybe it gets the job done a little too quickly.
I've wanted a weVibe or something similar for years! I've always fantasized about having something in me while going out with a man and he has complete control and teases me the whole time!!
Goodness it makes me wet just thinking about it.
Sadly my jiggle balls don't vibrate...
I may need to look up the womanizer one, I've never heard of it.
I've wanted a weVibe or something similar for years! I've always fantasized about having something in me while going out with a man and he has complete control and teases me the whole time!!
Goodness it makes me wet just thinking about it.
Sadly my jiggle balls don't vibrate...
I may need to look up the womanizer one, I've never heard of it. Originally Posted by tsar
It emulates a gentle sucking motion on the clit instead of vibrating. I'm told it's very nice, although it looks a little like an ear thermometer. I see the new version is waterproof now too. That's handy.

https://buywomanizer.com
Wow that's a bit pricey. Adam&Eve has it a bit cheaper, but not by much. Sounds interesting though.