31 at a "hot" in San Antonio lunch! **Clothing "Optional!"**

Yes, the air conditioning took a beating earlier in the week due to a CPS transformer outage, and kinda left us in the lurch.

Meanwhile great food and fellowship. Many folks long absent and some so new they welcomed the fact that folks come and go and not the entire crowd there at the early start but very comfortable as the lunch progressed. In fact, folks were still there when I left at 2:30 p.m., way after the usual earlier close time.

Per the usual event rules, those attending may disclose only their own presence.

Interesting discussions among the several groups: planning for

-- implementing the Summer event schedule - next event is a happy hour on June 29th, more details in my signature, of course

-- a summer pool party & barbecue

-- the 2017 "Hollow Weenie" annual celebration

and other possible minimal events, including a combined Austin & San Antonio get together.

**"clothing optional"*** meaning that folks followed directions regarding dressing for the climate, and all of us certainly did so. Including several who went commando. Cannot disclose that here, but if anyone who was present wants to self-disclose, they may do so.
I had a good time. Thanks ck. Had some good convo with a few people
Great to see everyone today, especially a reconnect with a beautiful lady! Thanks, ck, as always!
Thanks CK, it was a fun get together. Everyone was enjoying themselves.
Well I wasn't commando but I definitely didn't wear panties ...made a plan to give a certain someone a peak from across the room. It was fun. I can't wait for this pool party. Thanks Ck
Sorry I missed it, but I had an offer I could not refuse
Thanks CK. Had fun mingling and Seeing old friends
Well I wasn't commando but I definitely didn't wear panties ...made a plan to give a certain someone a peak from across the room. It was fun. I can't wait for this pool party. Thanks Ck Originally Posted by trippplextc8
It was great seeing you again! Lucky person that got that peak...
Let's hope that person had good vision.
I enjoyed meeting the many new and seasoned players.
I had a good time It was SUPER hot in there lol

Cant wait to see everyone at the next one

xoxo