Hello San Antonio

My name is Cendell M im out of Houston TX, and i use to live in
san antonio from 2004-2009 , i then moved home when a relationship went very wrong.

Point here is i absolutely love SA and am thinking of visiting again for a couple day ....now when i was there i didn't know this world existed i was a bartender for years and i worked at Fred Loya Insurance off
Bandera Rd?410, i wanted to know especially from the ladies where the best spot to stay at nice upscale but not to expensive free parking and easy enough for meeting some "GREAT FRIENDS" i haven't visited since moving back to Houston but im super excited to come back or maybe even move back if its still the same town as i remember .

Again i never worked but RW jobs when was there so any info would help gent or ladies please pm with any info you may have ...

HOPE to meet soon,

Cendell M
I would like to know as well. I was just about to make a post similar to this lol.
I would like to know as well. I was just about to make a post similar to this lol. Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
Are you still in Houston whats your plan dates just curious SA is a great place i love it i have friends there of course my life is private from them but its a wonderful city just not sure business wisse , let me know if you here anything i do same girl...

Good luck

Cendell M
Are you still in Houston whats your plan dates just curious SA is a great place i love it i have friends there of course my life is private from them but its a wonderful city just not sure business wisse , let me know if you here anything i do same girl...

Good luck

Cendell M Originally Posted by Cendell M

No im in Dallas I travel to Houston often. This is my first time coming to San Antonio for buisness as well, I'm thinking of coming tomorrow & staying for a week. I've spent vacation out there & loved it, San Antonio is a great place I agree lol.
Good luck to both of you ladies... I know you both will do well and San Antonio have some great gentleman take the time to read the Showcase and follow the screening directions lol every time I visit I have an amazing time... PM me and I can let you know what were the areas that I stayed at...

Good luck ladies
Good luck to both of you ladies... I know you both will do well and San Antonio have some great gentleman take the time to read the Showcase and follow the screening directions lol every time I visit I have an amazing time... PM me and I can let you know what were the areas that I stayed at...

Good luck ladies Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
ALL though i thank you C D but i lived there for 5 years and thanks for the advice but given your H rep iiiii think i figure that out on my own no disrespect but i like to keep my rep and when i return home i dont need no back lash ,sorry i respect any provider on the planet but there lines you just dont cross ESPECIALLY IN HOUSTON good luck to you

LATERZ IN ADVANCE
No im in Dallas I travel to Houston often. This is my first time coming to San Antonio for buisness as well, I'm thinking of coming tomorrow & staying for a week. I've spent vacation out there & loved it, San Antonio is a great place I agree lol. Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
I'S a wonderful city i loved it you do great im sure hope to see ya there maybe if not good luck and stay safe girl

cendell m
Sooo. The big move was from H to SA, CD? Wow.

Good luck with that. Besos!

Sooo. The big move was from H to SA, CD? Wow.

Good luck with that. Besos!

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
i believe she in DALLAS GETTING RIPPED

CIAO
No problem & your welcome Amor

Good luck to you too

ALL though i thank you C D but i lived there for 5 years and thanks for the advice but given your H rep iiiii think i figure that out on my own no disrespect but i like to keep my rep and when i return home i dont need no back lash ,sorry i respect any provider on the planet but there lines you just dont cross ESPECIALLY IN HOUSTON good luck to you

LATERZ IN ADVANCE Originally Posted by Cendell M
No problem & your welcome Amor

Good luck to you too Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
You talking to me "Thank you" i dont recall asking for your advice or talking to TRY? or thanking everyone you outed im confused?

Look im not one to get in the threAd drama but CD i have had a couple problems NOT outing problem, only terrible unstable people do things like that and im not the sanest person here in Eccie world and i've had a couple problem threads one being my fault for not reading and just responding with out proof reading again 2 and part my fault what i learned from that was to apologize shut the FUCK UP AND STAY OUT OF THE DAMN THREADS ....to me and this is just my observation you seem to need alot of attention and i feel if you feel in competition with someone you feel the need to ruin someones LIFE....

AGAIN ONLY MY OPINION ------WHY in baby tebows green earth would you want to ruin people live 1) be the only whore on the bored ? ugh not going to happen not everyone is eveyone's cup of T which you seem to have a lot of unnecessary T to pass around ...

2) If your that jealous maybe you should find another job they'll still let you suck and fuck in the pole dancing clubs....

3) JUST STAY OUT OF THE FUCKING DRAMA (threADS) YOU START MOST AND OUT THE MOST WHY ...your getting ripped in every city and then expect well established providers to take any kind of opinion you have and your in Dallas getting ripped how do you have the time MISSY bussy slow???? APPARENTLY BC once you tarnish people lifes RW OR WHORE BORED I WOULD ASSUME YOUR BUSINESS is down hill from here clearly your not EVER WANTED BACK IN HOUSTON AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE NOT CHANGED YOUR WAYS IN DALLAS ....SO please when i need lessons on screening you be the NOT EVEN LAST PERSON I ASK I'LL QUIT IF I CANT SCREEN W/O ASKING PEOPLE RW INFO TO MAKE AN APPT ....as for everything else why not focus on low-key and go away no one that know you will ever take advice (if there smart ) from you every again...im not the sharpest tool in the shed i go off without thinking BUT ONE THING I HAVE NEVER DONE NOR WILL DO IS OUT SOMEONE OR THREATEN MY FELLOW PROVIDER/CLIENTS --IF IT COMES TO THAT I DONT BELONG HERE AND IM CRAZY BUT I CAN CONTROL SOME OF MY CRAZYNESS UGH THIS MADE ME TIRED GOOD LUCK TO YOU

pLEASE plesae PLEASE stop giving advice its the worse honey buns

ciao

Cendell M
You might want to step away from the keyboard and breathe a little...

In your first sentence you said "thank you" and I was only replying to that and not all of the negative comments that you made which they were completely unnecessary. All this capital letters exclamation point and rant was also unnecessary. Because you're talking out your ass. You know absolutely nothing about what's going on.

I only made one comment on your thread I have never spoke to you or PM but clearly you know a lot about me or you think you do.

How can you say that my business is going downhill when weekly I get a Yes review. Any gentleman who has seen me has nothing negative to say. When even though people come at me with negative comments and try to attack me I don't entertain them.

You think that you know anything about me but you are way off.

Before you open your mouth and repeat all the retarded things that are not true as saying it with zero proof! Again zero proof.
Do your own research. Think for your self . Why in the world are you so mad and bitter for .

You talking to me "Thank you" i dont recall asking for your advice or talking to TRY? or thanking everyone you outed im confused?

Look im not one to get in the threAd drama but CD i have had a couple problems NOT outing problem, only terrible unstable people do things like that and im not the sanest person here in Eccie world and i've had a couple problem threads one being my fault for not reading and just responding with out proof reading again 2 and part my fault what i learned from that was to apologize shut the FUCK UP AND STAY OUT OF THE DAMN THREADS ....to me and this is just my observation you seem to need alot of attention and i feel if you feel in competition with someone you feel the need to ruin someones LIFE....

AGAIN ONLY MY OPINION ------WHY in baby tebows green earth would you want to ruin people live 1) be the only whore on the bored ? ugh not going to happen not everyone is eveyone's cup of T which you seem to have a lot of unnecessary T to pass around ...

2) If your that jealous maybe you should find another job they'll still let you suck and fuck in the pole dancing clubs....

3) JUST STAY OUT OF THE FUCKING DRAMA (threADS) YOU START MOST AND OUT THE MOST WHY ...your getting ripped in every city and then expect well established providers to take any kind of opinion you have and your in Dallas getting ripped how do you have the time MISSY bussy slow???? APPARENTLY BC once you tarnish people lifes RW OR WHORE BORED I WOULD ASSUME YOUR BUSINESS is down hill from here clearly your not EVER WANTED BACK IN HOUSTON AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE NOT CHANGED YOUR WAYS IN DALLAS ....SO please when i need lessons on screening you be the NOT EVEN LAST PERSON I ASK I'LL QUIT IF I CANT SCREEN W/O ASKING PEOPLE RW INFO TO MAKE AN APPT ....as for everything else why not focus on low-key and go away no one that know you will ever take advice (if there smart ) from you every again...im not the sharpest tool in the shed i go off without thinking BUT ONE THING I HAVE NEVER DONE NOR WILL DO IS OUT SOMEONE OR THREATEN MY FELLOW PROVIDER/CLIENTS --IF IT COMES TO THAT I DONT BELONG HERE AND IM CRAZY BUT I CAN CONTROL SOME OF MY CRAZYNESS UGH THIS MADE ME TIRED GOOD LUCK TO YOU

pLEASE plesae PLEASE stop giving advice its the worse honey buns

ciao

Cendell M
Originally Posted by Cendell M
  • Mokoa
  • 06-19-2017, 12:00 AM
Let's not stray from the topic of this thread, OK?
...... PM me and I can let you know what were the areas that I stayed at... Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
ALL though i thank you C D but i lived there for 5 years and thanks for the advice ..... Originally Posted by Cendell M
but but
i wanted to know especially from the ladies where the best spot to stay at.... Originally Posted by Cendell M