MFM bucket list

• ar69
  • 06-19-2017, 11:05 AM
Have wanted to do an mfm for a while now!

Any fellow hobbyiest and providers interested in making this happen?

Basically I would pay 1 hour fee, hobbyiest would pay one hour fee so provider would get double the pay and double the pleasure.
I've always wanted to try a threesome with two dudes. I've done all girl and two girl-one dude. Definitely on my bucket list!
Done them multiple times and they are a bitch to organize lots of times..logistics of setting a date and time for 1 guy can be hard..much less 2 haha..

Fun yes..usually it takes 2 or more hobbyist who are friends..otherwise rarely will 2 strangers in the hobby agree..it has happened to me but rare.

Also if its not 2 guys that know each other..be prepared for "something to come up" and 1 guy cant make it..sometimes its more fun to fantasize about than make happen for some guys..

Best of luck finding it..total disclosure. .if u get 2 straight guys that are totally cool sharing 1 girl
It can be hot as fuck

Have wanted to do an mfm for a while now!

Any fellow hobbyiest and providers interested in making this happen?

Basically I would pay 1 hour fee, hobbyiest would pay one hour fee so provider would get double the pay and double the pleasure. Originally Posted by ar69
I have a client who has been interested in this as well. Feel free to PM me if you're still interested.
  • mwise
  • 06-20-2017, 09:19 AM
I've done it outside the hobby with 2 friends. So there was 3 guys and 1 girl. It was hot, but it really depends on the girl and what all she is willing to do. Some girls don't do greek which makes DP non existent. Some girls do greek, but can't or won't do dp. Most all girls are ok with spit roasting, which is the most common MFM scenario.

We tried DP, the girl liked greek, but couldn't handle the DP. Hindsight, we probably should have started with Greek instead of PIV. FYI- I'm clearly not very experienced with MFM, so take that for what its worth.
In my younger days I have done MFM and even some swinging. As DeAnna said, with the write people and chemistry they can be a lot of fun. My experiences were more with a group and I can imagine the problems getting three people together here. I really believe that the provider would have to know both of the men pretty well so they would be comfortable with each other.

The tread brings back memories.. I'm an old fart but.. lol..
  • BK
  • 06-20-2017, 09:35 AM
Only have ever done this with friends a few times. Wouldn't do it with a stranger, a stranger might want to explore his bi curious thought and that would be a problem.
I've done MFM outside of the hobby many times. I almost never knew both men. My very first MFM is actually still a good friend and loves to bring me strangers to add to the fun.

I have learned that the men are usually more comfortable with someone they know, but I would personally think it would be more comfortable with someone they've never met before, and won't ever likely see again.
Only have ever done this with friends a few times. Wouldn't do it with a stranger, a stranger might want to explore his bi curious thought and that would be a problem. Originally Posted by BK

My experience has been that if one of the guys is EVEN WORRIED about the other being bi it spoils the chemistry.
I have had several MFM experiences. All have been me and my best friend with different ladies. I have to say that knowing the other guy and having trust is important to everyone having fun with out worry.

I also agree with the earlier post that said if the two guys can share it is an incredible time for everyone.

To Lola I would love to get together with you and make your MFM dream come true.
  • mwise
  • 06-20-2017, 11:15 AM
My only fear about being with the stranger would be possibly knowing him in real life. I'm not to worried about the Bi-curious because I would state on the front that its a boundary for me and if he crossed it, I would fuck him up.... not in a good way.
To Lola I would love to get together with you and make your MFM dream come true. Originally Posted by HSBoatman
Seriously?? If you are, PM me! I'd LOVE to experience this
A guy paid for a provider session while he watched earlier this year and I didn't have an issue with that aspect. I've had FMF but not MFM where we are both active. Always looking to try something new as long as the guy is there for her only.
My only fear about being with the stranger would be possibly knowing him in real life. I'm not to worried about the Bi-curious because I would state on the front that its a boundary for me and if he crossed it, I would fuck him up.... not in a good way. Originally Posted by mwise

😂😂😂😂
But seriously, boundaries... yes! Boundaries discussed before hand is an amazing thing.
I try not to ruin the whole girl friend experience so once a guy started licking in my ear and I tried not to say anything but that's definitely a boundary for me.

My client that's interested has said as long as I let the other guy know up front he doesn't want anything stuck in his butt and he doesn't want to stick anything in yours 😂
Just two straight guys fucking one chick.

One in particular says he doesn't want DP because last time we did a MFM we did DP and the other guy said it felt "so good to have his balls rubbing against" the other guys balls 😂 Now he says when we do it again he wants it clear that he doesn't even want the other guy touching him. He enjoys many aspects of it, but that's not one of them.
I've done MFM many times before and I love DP. I am straight, but if you are doing it right and making sure the lady is enjoying it, there will be some incidental m/m contact. I don't freak out about that. I would love to do a MFM with either Tsar or Lolahhhh!! Hell yes!!