Yoga pants and tights?

Just curious if it's just me? Today at work I saw this hot chick wearing tights and I found myself extremely turned on. I found myself just staring at her beautiful curvy ass and wanting so bad to slap her tight ass. Just curious as to what the general thoughts are on tights and yoga pants? Does it turn you on? And to the ladies why to y'all like to wear them? Do you wear them to your dates? I luv to see young ladies wear them. I'm like a horn dog just thinking nasty shit when I see a hot chick wearing them. I have this fantasy of seeing this chick after she's worked out wearing them and passionately taking her as I pull her tights around her knees! I find that so hot.. I need a cold shower. Think Ive give myself the blue balls just thinking about it.
I have a brand new pair of sky blue yoga pants I haven't worn yet!! I need too!
I have a brand new pair of sky blue yoga pants I haven't worn yet!! I need too! Originally Posted by kiki2012
Yes you do!! And I bet you look FABULOUS in them!!
Yes you do!! And I bet you look FABULOUS in them!! Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
Lol Thank you!! Just not sure what to wear as a top ? Something revealing !!
Lol Thank you!! Just not sure what to wear as a top ? Something revealing !! Originally Posted by kiki2012
My imagination runs wild!! You don't have to wear a top.. That's ok with me.
I work out at the YMCA and the new one has now attracted lots more people and lots of ladies in yoga and tights. The problem is the gym is pretty open and you can get hurt trying to work out and look at all the ass in there. Very dangerous.
KIKI looks good in anything or without anything. Just damn good period.
I work out at the YMCA and the new one has now attracted lots more people and lots of ladies in yoga and tights. The problem is the gym is pretty open and you can get hurt trying to work out and look at all the ass in there. Very dangerous.
KIKI looks good in anything or without anything. Just damn good period. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Yes I bet Kiki looks good in anything ... Or without anything. As far as the gym I used to belong to a gym and it was all I could do to get through my routine for looking at the puddin... Damn it!
KIKI looks good in anything or without anything. Just damn good period. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
LOL Thank you Mr.Diablo! ♡♡
Yep ... yoga pants / tights are damn hot on just about any figure. Really highlights those curves!!
That they are!!! My favorites also, would love to see DD in a pair!!!
yes sports bra and yoga pants with a nice camel toe showing ..hot as hell
I love yoga pants on my ass.. they just show off my curves so well.. plus they are best when I do my aerial silks.
I love yoga pants on my ass.. they just show off my curves so well.. plus they are best when I do my aerial silks. Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
Yes mam! We'd love to see yoga pants on your ass as well. Curves are what I like!!
Tank top
Lol.. I'll bring my yoga pants along.. they seem to be a fetish..