Massage Table...

I am thinking about it but haven't decided...
Ladies...If a guy told you he would buy you a top-of the-line massage table for a couple of FBMS, would you do it? Like a trade and then it is yours.
Guys...If you love massages, would you do this trade/barter? Would it appeal to you?
I would consider it, especially if it came with "preferred customer" pricing on future FBSMs after the freebies had expired. Just curious, how much does a table go for?
The ones in the AMPs have four inch diameter tube steel legs. They are solid as a rock, no chance of collapsing or tipping over, even with three adults engaged in consensual naked activities. It has to be a quality, therapeutic massage, not just a "rub".
Just make sure to price the table so you both get a fair trade, but yeah, go for it, GD! Some of the top of the line tables are $300-$800. Just keep that in mind.
I have had clients in the past offer to purchase me certain items for me to keep, as long as I used it on them as well.

As long as it is a level of service you are interested/comfortable providing, I say go for it.
Ditto

I bought an old fashioned sturdy wood massage table in great shape at flea market for 25 bucks...Im gonna convert to a milking table so when I travel it will have two uses

Have fun if ya get one