FIV and FIA

Before I ask my questions, I wanted to preface by stating I understand everyone has their own thing that gets them off. In no way shape or form am I judging people on what they like.

Still sort new to the whole experience and haven't quite nailed down all of the acronyms yet. When I see reviews (and since i'm not a paying member yet, I only see the summary) I notice a FIV and/or FIA from time to time. I'm just curious as to a man's take on what makes it pleasurable for him to stick his fingers there? I would do it to stimulate the woman, which in turn makes it more pleasurable for me knowing she's enjoying herself. Do some providers not allow this, hence why people writing reviews make sure and list that activity?
Ever see people walk by a pay phone or vending machine and stick their fingers in the coin return slot checking for spare change? It's sort of the same thing. But different.
  • Taint
  • 04-19-2011, 11:04 AM
I like to play catch it and you keep it.
Ever see people walk by a pay phone or vending machine and stick their fingers in the coin return slot checking for spare change? It's sort of the same thing. But different. Originally Posted by JohnMacnab
to answer the OP's question: yes some providers do not allow FIV or FIA, they are very paranoid about germs. and since most people have crap under their fingernails it would be a way that something could be transmitted if u insert them. so if a provider allows FIA or FIV it is usually something worth reporting

as far as receiving pleasure from this, i think that most guys do it to turn on the female, by stimulating her clit and g-spot
I fiv briefly to gauge how much more attention she needs before she is ready.
too risky practice. Your fingers can have scratches and unseen cuts. Insert that and yoiu have a perfect exchange of bodily fluids. I pass on that one
It highly depends on the female.
too risky practice. Your fingers can have scratches and unseen cuts. Insert that and yoiu have a perfect exchange of bodily fluids. I pass on that one Originally Posted by Adgjmptw1
You may wanna stay away from girls that allows bbbj and daty then.
too risky practice. Your fingers can have scratches and unseen cuts. Insert that and yoiu have a perfect exchange of bodily fluids. I pass on that one Originally Posted by Adgjmptw1
100% correct! When DATY of coarse no one could have a hidden sore or cut. Or perhaps while giving BBBJ it is unlikely a provider could have the same. But FIV no dam way... to risky.
I had a SO who would go to instant O if FIA was done during sex. It is fun having that kind of control over someone's pleasure button.
100% correct! When DATY of coarse no one could have a hidden sore or cut. Or perhaps while giving BBBJ it is unlikely a provider could have the same. But FIV no dam way... to risky. Originally Posted by Still Looking
If you guys are that worried I hope you never let the female on top. You just might get poon juice on your nutsack or cornhole.

Back on topic..I met a dancer a short time back that was nuts for FIA. I did it on her sugestion and bam. Different strokes for diffferent folks.
I LOVE FIV, women feel so good to touch. I also do it in hopes of giving the lady pleasure.

I've yet to try FIA, that area is not an errogenous zone to everyone. I wouldn't touch a lady there unless I KNEW she was a fan of FIA.

So far I haven't met a lady who I know likes it. If she enjoyed it or asked for me to do it, I would be more than happy to oblige. Part of my pleasure is giving her pleasure.
If you guys are that worried I hope you never let the female on top. You just might get poon juice on your nutsack or cornhole.

Back on topic..I met a dancer a short time back that was nuts for FIA. I did it on her sugestion and bam. Different strokes for diffferent folks. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
There is no one else here, just me. I have no problems spreaking just for myself. Kinda like hobbing... its all about me!

Hey, your right different strokes for different folks. I was only commenting if exchange of anything is bad, then its ALL bad. Not just FIV.