Ideas to turn a hotel room into "the dungeon"

Last weekend, I stayed in a big-chain hotel and noticed that the luggage carts in the lobby might make an interesting rack to tie or be tied to for some rope bondage play.

I'm sure some of the other Another Realm fans will have some great ideas on how to make an ordinary hotel room into a fun dungeon-space and I'd like to hear your thoughts.
I bring my new leather black sheet and under the bed restraints. Also yes I have used a luggage rack. You can chain somebody with their hands up and feet spread, in a x form, kneeling, sitting, or many other positions. Tying someone to a desk chair works pretty well also or the desk table.
Bring a portable massage table. Many ways to tie someone down and in various positions.
Those wheels on the luggage cart seem problematic to me. Just don't find yourself rolling down the hall, into the elevator, and out into the lobby buck naked and handcuffed to that thing.
Bring a portable massage table. Many ways to tie someone down and in various positions. Originally Posted by MILFEater
100% agree with this, having personal experience with it. Massage tables double great as bondage tables.

Also agree with the under the bed restraints. They seem a bit cheap/cheesey but actually work very nicely.
You can turn the massage table into a milking table as well...it provides for other opportunities for tease and denial, CBT, etc. while they are face down and restrained.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...anything.
Even a hoist...
It just takes imagination and experience.
You can turn the massage table into a milking table as well...it provides for other opportunities for tease and denial, CBT, etc. while they are face down and restrained. Originally Posted by MILFEater
A milking table typically has a hole in the middle. Most massage tables do not, but rather do at the top for the face. So, you would actually have to drill a hole into it if you wanted to convert it into one. It could be done, but you would have to have the proper tools to make it happen.

Milking tables
I bring my new leather black sheet and under the bed restraints. Also yes I have used a luggage rack. You can chain somebody with their hands up and feet spread, in a x form, kneeling, sitting, or many other positions. Tying someone to a desk chair works pretty well also or the desk table. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I absolutely LOVE your booking page.

I absolutely LOVE your booking page.

. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Agreed, and I thought I liked mine. Will have to review it!
I have used the sling over the bath room door. All so for water sports I have a water proof king size sheet.
yep Tucson that swing you gave me was very fun in hotels rooms!

I have a portable massage table I use on tours...I call it a pleasure table...I can use it for massages....prostate play & pegging...milking....and I can even get on top of the gent and give him an oily body slide!
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...anything.
Even a hoist...
It just takes imagination and experience. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Having 2 useless engineering degrees i think I'll uncover the old drafting table and see what i can design and build for portable hanging contraptions.
Drafting table.....hmmm might make a good milking table
One of my personal favorites is the folding luggage stands many hotel rooms have. They are general very study and have four or five strips across them. You can easily tie someone to them in a sitting position with their legs spread and still have great access to their ass and the private bits for your enjoyment and their pain/pleasure as needed.