Tips for the Intangibles

There's one lady who has been on my "To Do" list for a while. Today I saw a post by her. Bad grammar, misspelled words. Obviously, she is going to sound somewhat ignorant in person--a total turnoff to me. I had to cross her off the list.

However, there are lots of ladies that don't post here. So, it's nearly impossible to discern this issue just from the board.

Are there any guys here who have developed tips on how they determine ahead of time that the lady is not only intelligent, but knowledgeable and a good conversationalist? Especially on a wide range of subjects?
Call her up and talk with her Charles. If that's not practical, start an email conversation. Always worked for me!
I'm no grammar king on this board...for me it is casual...

But professionally I take much more care....if this is her profession she should do the same...not necessarily message board posts but websites and advertisements should get an "A" from your high school English teacher.

For me it is all about the phone call. I don't care what her screening is, my screening is a 3-5 minute phone call. I can learn a lot about her (& our compatibility) in that time.

Much better than a text that says "4pm rm2402 smooches"
It is nice if the woman can have a good conversation, but in an hours time I don't care to get into political discussions and the like. I saw a girl not long ago that spoke no English at all and had a great time. But John Bull is right. If it's important to you, call her up and talk for a while. That would be the best way.
I look for the ones that give WTF and TTH shit. They are obviously smart.
I rarely see a lady without first seeing some posts on sites like this or communication via some emails. Occassionally I may use some telephone conversations, but most ladies do not want to waste time with guys who are not scheduling with them.

Basically, most ladies do not want to incur marketing cost with hobbysit trying to just see if they are compatible. Basically, you have to spend an hour together and pay the rate to see if you click.

I do agree that I do not schedule with a lady whose posts are impossible to understand or HAve VArIeTy of TYpeseT tHAt I caN'T rEAd.
Basically, most ladies do not want to incur marketing cost with hobbysit trying to just see if they are compatible... Originally Posted by tigercat
...because most ladies don't understand how important it is. You guys forget that the larger number of ladies in the business now are kids between 18 and 25 (I know, but age doesn't make anyone grown. And on a normal basis, these ladies would still be at home with their parents, or financially dependent on them while going to school). Then they didn't get into this thinking it was a business. Not-like-a real one anyway. You pay she lays. She's what you're looking for physically. You look at the pictures of her ass, not her brain. How intelligent does her ass have to be anyway?

And the text language is all the kids know. They think it's cute. And the cuter the ad, the cuter they're supposed to be to you. Until this generation learns to put thought into all their endeavors, you'll just have to decipher through the hearts and stars and half-spelled words to see what she has to offer.
...because most ladies don't understand how important it is. You guys forget that the larger number of ladies in the business now are kids between 18 and 25 Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Well I'm 25 (26 this year-I'm getting old! ha)...anyways, I will tell you I am no "kid", I have a kid, I've been on my own for almost 9 years now, am well spoken, and am a damn good conversationalist. So putting the "kid" label on the whole of that age range is pretty presumptuous, just saying...
There's one lady who has been on my "To Do" list for a while. Today I saw a post by her. Bad grammar, misspelled words. Obviously, she is going to sound somewhat ignorant in person--a total turnoff to me. I had to cross her off the list.

However, there are lots of ladies that don't post here. So, it's nearly impossible to discern this issue just from the board.

Are there any guys here who have developed tips on how they determine ahead of time that the lady is not only intelligent, but knowledgeable and a good conversationalist? Especially on a wide range of subjects? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well Charlie first you could perhaps check her reviews, see if there's any mention of her conversation skills, or view her post history and see if she's posted anything that interests you? You should be able to get somewhat of a feel for her after that, however, if you do not, I would simply try some emailing, perhaps even a phone conversation would help you decide...

I'm with you on the grammar bit, if I get an email from a bloke and it's full of errors it goes straight to the trash
Charles,

Before you scratch her off your to do list remember 1 thing. Alot of ladies don't write there own adds and have someone else do it. A straight out phone conversation might be a little forward especially if she doesn't know you. Email diaglog might be the best approach to get a feeling. I always considered good conversation a perk, I mean your not going to be talking the whole time are you.
There's one lady who has been on my "To Do" list for a while. Today I saw a post by her. Bad grammar, misspelled words. Obviously, she is going to sound somewhat ignorant in person--a total turnoff to me. I had to cross her off the list. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
This is ought to be a reply to Nina's sapio thread. Same topic.

I think the technique is the oldest in the world. Converse, experience & decide. Burn a few bucks trying. Word of mouth.
I'm with you on the grammar bit, if I get an email from a bloke and it's full of errors it goes straight to the trash Originally Posted by Valerie
Chucky boy, you also might want to look for certain terms and phrases that include words like bloke, bloody hell, cheeky, etc. Usually an indication of a hot steamin' international stunner that will give you all the good conversation you could want!!
Charles,

Before you scratch her off your to do list remember 1 thing. Alot of ladies don't write there own adds and have someone else do it. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
WTF? Seriously?...Who can't be bothered to write their own ads? Bloody hell, if a girl can't write her own ad, I'd hate to know what her oral skills were like...

Chucky boy, you also might want to look for certain terms and phrases that include words like bloke, bloody hell, cheeky, etc. Usually an indication of a hot steamin' international stunner that will give you all the good conversation you could want!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lol...Ed, I'm too glamourous for Charlie, no matter how good my conversational skills are, he's stuck in his ways!
Val,

Is it me or are your breast looking bigger in that avatar .
Val,

Is it me or are your breast looking bigger in that avatar . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Could be the make-up!! Oooops wrong thread!!