Kink, Anyone?

Hello Gents (and ladies),

How many of you fine people would be interested in coming to visit me if I started offering full-on kink oriented sessions?

I am considering to expand my repertoire, but also do not want to muddy the waters for my fbsm offerings. Trying to figure out if I can offer both, simultaneously.

Thank you for any feedback.
I am considering to expand my repertoire, but also do not want to muddy the waters for my fbsm offerings. Trying to figure out if I can offer both, simultaneously. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Although it is difficult to experience BBCR and FBSM simultaneously, they are not incompatible.
Although it is difficult to experience BBCR and FBSM simultaneously, they are not incompatible. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Those damn kinky Costa Ricans....
BBCR is not kincky, dammit!
Kink. Yes. Kink.
Kink. Yes. Kink. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
I'm in Houston if you ever visit.
Yes...kink is fun, for me that involves spanking.
I know one provider outside our capital city who has two profiles, one for her DOM side and one for her massage side. I found this out comparing phone numbers within her different ads.
Not sure if that is within the ECCIE.Net guidelines, check with MODS.
Not sure if that is within the ECCIE.Net guidelines, check with MODS. Originally Posted by houston_switch
I meant more in the way of muddying the waters of clarity for clients about exactly what I do and do not provide, but thanks for the advice.

I can definitely advertise for both at the same time and put such in my showcase here as well, they have no issue with that.
Yes...kink is fun, for me that involves spanking. Originally Posted by houston_switch
And btw, I would be happy to put you over my knee and give you a good hard spanking anytime; I am sure you need it, you perverted and naughty little boy.
It is interesting that you do FBMS and pegging...I do too and 3 DECADES of kink..

I love pink panties on my sluts....and they are always male.
Spankings too...just to get things warmed up.
Glad you put that out there. Nothing is mutually exclusive♥
It is interesting that you do FBSM and pegging...I do too and 3 DECADES of kink..

I love pink panties on my sluts....and they are always male.
Spankings too...just to get things warmed up.
Glad you put that out there. Nothing is mutually exclusive♥ Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Thank you, I appreciate the positive remarks and support.

I have also found over the years that many gents who are strictly into fbsm only (versus fs) also enjoy anal play or full on pegging. It is something I have provided from time-to-time for a few, select clients, so I finally realized like duh, why not offer it to all? Lols. Had a sesh today and it was loads of fun.

But yeah, I totally agree that nothing is mutually exclusive. I am excited to expand my kink offerings soon. I am waiting on a milking table that is being made for me. Once I get that baby, it is so on!
Just remember....it's only KINKY the first time.
Thank you, I appreciate the positive remarks and support.

I have also found over the years that many gents who are strictly into fbsm only (versus fs) also enjoy anal play or full on pegging. It is something I have provided from time-to-time for a few, select clients, so I finally realized like duh, why not offer it to all? Lols. Had a sesh today and it was loads of fun.

But yeah, I totally agree that nothing is mutually exclusive. I am excited to expand my kink offerings soon. I am waiting on a milking table that is being made for me. Once I get that baby, it is so on! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Can we call extreme long slow deep edging KINK? If we can then I'm all in with both feet and well the rest too. Oh please, please say we can Miss Victoria Oh Please.
Can we call extreme long slow deep edging KINK? If we can then I'm all in with both feet and well the rest too. Oh please, please say we can Miss Victoria Oh Please. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Lols. That doesn't actually fall into the category of bdsm. But, you know I got ya covered baby.