Best BBQ places on the coast?

Been thinking about BBQ all night and until recently, I enjoyed going to the Shed. Their service has just fallen off and it takes too long to eat there. I'm thinking about heading back down there soon so I'm asking now.

What are some other good ones? I know about the one Gulfport right off of 14th Street, forgot the name, but where else?
Murky waters is in Gulfport and Ocean springs. Can't go wrong with that establishment. That is my go to place.

Slap yo mommas in Biloxi is also good.
OMG I'm such a foodie lol. I always want to know where all the good food is. My cousin gets no rest when I come to Biloxi since he's a chef he's always cooking for me. I'm sure he would appreciate me finding some local restaurants. But I have ate at slap you momma's and it was good. Although Memphis has me spoiled on BBQ. That's why I keep going back lol.
Murky waters is in Gulfport and Ocean springs. Can't go wrong with that establishment. That is my go to place.

Slap yo mommas in Biloxi is also good. Originally Posted by Moonchild

Murky Waters! That's the name I was trying to think of! I didn't know they had one in Ocean Springs, thanks.

I'd love to tell you the best BBQ places in Meridian but we really don't have any great ones. Squealer's here claims they are great but their ribs are always tough.
Following so I can be in the know..

Smart lady, always get in on a BBQ thread!

BBQ is the Great Unifier, it could lead the planet to world peace!
Damnit...I've got insomnia and now I'm hungy for BBQ. Not a good combination.
Smart lady, always get in on a BBQ thread!

BBQ is the Great Unifier, it could lead the planet to world peace! Originally Posted by Road Lizard
I agree RL. I have to find a good BBQ place everywhere I go. It's a necessity.
I've been to squeakers in meridian. Had me squealing for a toilet on the way back to the coast lol.
I've been to squeakers in meridian. Had me squealing for a toilet on the way back to the coast lol. Originally Posted by Moonchild

Yep, you ate there! Lol!!!

When people say Squealer's is the shit, it ain't a compliment, it's a warning.
Slap yo mama has the best to me. Ribs are so good.
Sugars Ribs in Chattanooga! You can see it from I-24 going east before going up through the Ridge Cut.

Best ribs in the world, though, are at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa.

JaG

PS: I think this reply is thread drift.
Dreamland...home of the "No Farting" sign. We had a company meeting there about 20 years ago and I think everyone broke that rule, the Dreamland owner didn't think it was funny. Turns out he really meant that.
I was at murky waters yesterday. Burnt ends are wonderful but you have to get there early, it is a first come first serve with them.
Oh yes.. Murky waters is my favorite!! You will not be disappointed!! I used to love the Shed but I havent been there in a long time.