The KlassyKelliAnn "Oh Hell Yes" ThreAD

For those that haven't noticed KlassyKelliAnn is sporting a new title! That's right a new female MOD with a BOD.

Let's say congrats on klassyKelliAnn's willingness to help out around here! Thankless job I tell yah.

Show Case:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2751

She use to be a mod so it comes as no surprise she is back in the trenches.
thanks, I hadn't noticed her title change.

KKA congrats.

love all her posts. hope she doesn't have to "Mod"erate her comments now.
Hookers can only mod hookers, right? If so hell yeah!
Hookers can only mod hookers, right? If so hell yeah! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
If that's NOT the case you and I are screwed!
Congrats KKA... don't tase me.
Congrats and condolences😂😂😂

But seriously congrats!
You do remember "The Definition of Insanity," right KelliAnn? "Once more, into the breach!" Thanks for stepping up again. You'll do great.
You do remember "The Definition of Insanity," right KelliAnn? "Once more, into the breach!" Thanks for stepping up again. You'll do great. Originally Posted by CoverMe
For those that haven't noticed KlassyKelliAnn is sporting a new title! That's right a new female MOD with a BOD.

Let's say congrats on klassyKelliAnn's willingness to help out around here! Thankless job I tell yah.

Show Case:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2751

She use to be a mod so it comes as no surprise she is back in the trenches. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Jesus, SL, never had my very own threAD before so thanks! Bit much with the poll and all, no? LOL!

xoxo
KKA
thanks, I hadn't noticed her title change.

KKA congrats.

love all her posts. hope she doesn't have to "Mod"erate her comments now. Originally Posted by sms918

Thank you.
Hookers can only mod hookers, right? If so hell yeah! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Shit, I got enough on my plate moderating hookers so we ain't gotta stick fucktards into the mix, too.
If that's NOT the case you and I are screwed! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Especially You, SL. I'll have the strap on at the ready.
Congrats KKA... don't tase me. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Aww, well you're no fun, then.

Thank you.
Congrats and condolences😂😂😂

But seriously congrats! Originally Posted by a10bomb
Just nail this coffin shut and I'll be set. lol.

Thank you.
You do remember "The Definition of Insanity," right KelliAnn? "Once more, into the breach!" Thanks for stepping up again. You'll do great. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Well I have the coffin so may as well go with some Shakespearean like epitaph, why not!

Thank you.