So long! Thanks for all the fish!

Not entirely sure how I found this website but it sure has been fun!

Takeaways:

1. I've mostly been with submissive girls and this was my first time meeting a few alphas. kind of weird not being the one leading - and hard to get what you want but whats weird is I kind of liked it??

2. Most disturbing thing: one girl was legit watching nickelodeon on the TV while she was on her down time. I mean you're in the most adult business there is and your watching TV made for tweens? that was weird.

3. Also disturbing: being with a girl so hot that you feel like you don't deserve it. That was a weird feeling i never expected to feel.

4. It isn't all about the nut. The sex was fun and great but it was also fun to just meet girls and connect with them on some level.

5. It's quite addictive. Knowing that you can fuck a girl within 30 minutes or so of a PM is very intoxicating.

6. It's also expensive. I don't know how you high rollers are out there all the time dropping crazy bills every week. Not that you girls aren't worth it but damn some of you guys have literal 'fuck you' money.

So that's it! I'm out!

....maybe I'll come back for my birthday....
So long hun! Hope to see you back when it's your birthday.
I enjoyed reading your takeaways. One cool thing about the hobby is discovering things you didn't know you liked.

Now go eat all those fish!