Future Reference & A thank you SA

Now for the business part.
As many of you know, I traveled back and forth when I was pregnant between here and Austin.
Since I have been back visiting for a few days, I have also done Many reference checks. Please do not use me as a reference from when I was pregnant, that was almost a year ago, just because you may see that I am in town does not mean I will vouch for you...people change, things change sooo....

You need a more current reference!

Also just throwing in there THANK YOU SA for showing me such a warm & nice welcome! You were just as nice when I was pregnant and even better now. So many gentleman and the ladies are very nice and helpful as well.

Thank you, many more visits to come!
my god...
You are a gorgeous sight to see
And I myself thank you ; and I'm glad to be part of TEAM AK!! Looking forward
To another amazing time with you Beauty...
my god...
You are a gorgeous sight to see
Originally Posted by Dr. Sin
Oh Dr. Sin one day we shall meet XOXO
Looking good baby
And I myself thank you ; and I'm glad to be part of TEAM AK!! Looking forward
To another amazing time with you Beauty...
Originally Posted by AlamoBernie
XOXO Thank you for my fun & warm welcome...
Appreciate your references Alana. I'll have to see you again sometime.
Appreciate your references Alana. I'll have to see you again sometime. Originally Posted by CasualPleasure
I'm very happy to be your reference. You have visited me numerous times and very currently... hope your having sexy fun and the ladies are treating u well xoxo 😘
Looking good baby Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mmmm that's always a pleasure rain xoxo
I agree, it is great being on Team AK. We and I likewise thank you for visiting SA. Hopefully many more visits to come. I need to do a review but everytime I get started my mind wanders .....