How many clients per week ?

I'm just curious what everyone thinks about an "average".
Or on average how many clients does a provider see in a week? I know there's low volume, high volume, and probably a lot in the middle.
Nonetheless there is an average.

3, 5, 8, 15?

Thoughts ?
  • BLM69
  • 07-16-2017, 09:21 AM
Don't ask dude, the answers might scare you
Why does one care? As long as the lady makes me feel welcome and is attentive to my wants/needs I do not care.
You really wanna go down this road OP?
Two many variables.

How much does she charge?
What's her menu, and does it influence the number of clients she sees?
Does she do BnGs or QVs?
How much money does she want or need to make?
How many kids does she have to feed?
Does buy her purses at Walmart or Michael Kors? Does she prefer a Honda or a Range Rover? Does she vacation in Galveston or Los Cabos?
How much does the pimp get (if she has one)?
Does she have a RW job?

Etc.
I don't keep count ... Why does one care? As long as the lady makes you feel welcome and is attentive to your wants/needs we do not care. Yep all you need
Yea not a great question to ask and doubt you get much feedback. Better left alone.

As long as the lady is attentive, into it, and has great hygiene then really doesn't matter.

My only concern is the provider who does one after another, but I am way too picky to see a provider that might be like that.

Right now I do not even worry about a to busy provider as I have an ATF who I am pretty sure is low volume and is perfect. She is always on time, made up perfectly, has high IOP, sexy, friendly, intelligent and always give me what I need and takes care of me ( if you read this ATF thank you).
I don't keep count ... Why does one care? As long as the lady makes you feel welcome and is attentive to your wants/needs we do not care. Yep all you need Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

I need taint ... ijs.
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Thought this was a stupid thread but a Clerks reference is almost as good as a taint sighting.

But even then a taint citing is never as good as a taint "sighting" . .
But even then a taint citing is never as good as a taint "sighting" . . Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Thanks.
Only you sweetheart, just you...
I don't keep count ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Don't feel bad. We all only have so many fingers and toes.

I kid, I kid. No actual offense intended Gina!
Only pimps worry about such things