Providers requesting face pictures

I have had a couple of providers lately request that I send them a face picture before they will set up an appointment. Supposedly this is to prove that I am not affiliated with the police. I find it interesting that providers that will not provide a face picture want me to send them one.

Is this a common practice or am I right to be suspicious?
no and then yes
I've been asked.They like to say it's for their safety.....and I've passed.

hob
.....Let me get this right, so they can tell that you are affiliated with LE by the way you look?
.....Let me get this right, so they can tell that you are affiliated with LE by the way you look? Originally Posted by tonyTF

Yeah, just as long as you aren't dumb enough to be wearing your LE uniform or hat when you take the pic. Then you are definitely not LE. Lmao!!!! But if you're wearing a NYPD hat then you must be LE.
I dont know of any VP gals that do this.

Im in the boat of hell to the no on sending your picture.... particularly to an unknown.
Just draw a happy face on your pecker and send that ... the ladies love dic pics.
  • Old-T
  • 07-16-2017, 06:33 PM
If you are not comfortable doing that, then don't. I wouldn't be comforable with that.
What could possibly go wrong?
I have had a couple of providers lately request that I send them a face picture before they will set up an appointment. Supposedly this is to prove that I am not affiliated with the police. I find it interesting that providers that will not provide a face picture want me to send them one.

Is this a common practice or am I right to be suspicious? Originally Posted by Lothar74
Let me guess, they asked if you were affiliated with law enforcement too? Police can't lie you know. If she asks you have to tell the truth. rofl.

Don't send your pic. If it sounds like a bad idea then it definitely is.
You need to be careful, it could be a fake ad posted by exposingjohns.com
They will post your pic and phone number and try to extort money from you to remove it from their website.
It happened to me.
There is a frequent poster here and on BP that demands and it is unfortunate as it is a deal breaker
There is a frequent poster here and on BP that demands and it is unfortunate as it is a deal breaker Originally Posted by Mtnliving
who ?
Look around the intel is there in the boys bathroom
I know a reputable girl on bp who requests face photos. She doesn't allow explicit talk or anything illegal in her ads or correspondence so she's not worried about LE. She does it because many men on BP aren't able to provide a reference and a photo can be sent quickly and show that they are clean and not trashy. It's not how I do things but to each their own.