Activities: none
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Immaterial
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Did not meet
Recommendation: No
Try following the guidelines if you're going to bitch.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1898715
Aonegonexx :
Since the session never happened, this ain't a Review.... This needs to be moved into either Co-Ed or ML.... I think Mods will move this out of this...
Moreover, I don't know why you started, when you didn't have the address and when you were not sure if you would see her or not !!! Stop thinking from the Little Head Bro !!!
Else, you may have to be disappointed many more times !!!! Lol..
Aonegonexx :
Since the session never happened, this ain't a Review.... This needs to be moved into either Co-Ed or ML.... I think Mods will move this out of this...
Moreover, I don't know why you started, when you didn't have the address and when you were not sure if you would see her or not !!! Stop thinking from the Little Head Bro !!!
Else, you may have to be disappointed many more times !!!! Lol.. Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Agreed 200%. Lesson learnt. Next time i am not driving until i have address. I just thought that she is established and well reviewed so she will have good TCB.
Try following the guidelines if you're going to bitch.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1898715 Originally Posted by dominos
Thanks bud. I thought about it but then i decided that this is the right forum, I may be wrong, but this way the recommendations stays on reviews page.
moved to coed
you made a mistake leaving towards Fort Worth when she had not given her address. I would have marked her down as a no-show, when that hour before the appointed time became 50 minutes before.
I don't blame her for not giving out the address so soon for safety.
Some gals I have seen do that. I just politely let them know I need the address within 1 hour cushion to spare in case I run into traffic or I won't be able to make it.

Agreed with everyone else, you don't head out until there is an address given and not just general vacinity. If you don't get it timely, either cancel or reschedule. And if you head out without an address, that is a chance you take similar to guys getting hotel rooms expecting she will show up. I wouldn't do either personally.
You got further than I did. I sent her a pm two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten a response. You took a real chance when you started driving when she didn't reply to you at the one hour mark.
Damn. I guess I was lucky, because I also asked for her address before I set out. She said she felt more comfortable giving it out close to when she would be home, and gave me the general vicinity. (She was out doing RW stuff, and had told me about that when I set up the appointment a couple days earlier.) It made sense to me, even with the long drive I had. In her shoes, I wouldn't give out the address to my house to someone if I knew I wasn't going to be there. Of course, that's different from your deal. If she knows she's going to be there, and a trusted or carefully screened client needs the heads up, then there's less risk.
Op, did you actually receive the official "invite" or were you just driving to her general location on a hope and a prayer? She may have got the impression that you were a little too aggressive for her laid back taste. Women need their comfort level.

She is a pretty N smart girl (even if she sees me :-) and well worth the drive.
  • L.A.
  • 07-17-2017, 05:47 PM
Curious if she ever reached out to you afterwards.

If you can't reach a provider about an hour before, the session probably isn't happening.

I will admit that more than once I've driven to the area anyway like you did just hoping it would work out. It has before but the percentage is pretty low.
I live in the area she lives in but I hobby most of the time in Dallas. I tend to schedule a day in advance and even several hours before I send a text asking if we are still good to go. I try to get the address then or a general location. I always send a text before i leave the house asking for an address and letting her know I'm on the way. After all that, if I get a NCNS believe me she deserved it.
She didnt respond to me and I tried both via eccie and p411. I suspect she has enough regulars to keep her busy.
Wow that's tough