Guys and gals, what are your biggest condom concerns/issues?

So I was just having a chat with a noob who was just mentioning that he misses skin on skin, but that protection is necessary.

I find that the biggest problem guys run into is that they can't stay hard shortly after they get one on.

I know with my SO, he can go longer when he wears one.

I have had a few clients that I wonder if that may be the case when they fuck for the entire booked session. LOL

At least it is a good work out, and you find out new positions that after all these years you still hadn't done!
They definitely help with the staying power, sometimes too much. But the biggest problem I've had is loosing the erection from the ones that are just too tight. Even though I'm far from well hung the magnums solved the problem and were far more comfortable.

Peach Pleasure used a female condom with me years ago which I liked, the only down side is there was no way to switch to Greek with it.
They definitely help with the staying power, sometimes too much. But the biggest problem I've had is loosing the erection from the ones that are just too tight. Even though I'm far from well hung the magnums solved the problem and were far more comfortable.

Peach Pleasure used a female condom with me years ago which I liked, the only down side is there was no way to switch to Greek with it. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I highly suggest skyns large.
They fit just right on the guys who are a little bit too small for magnums, or even magnum sized. They work both ways I have found. Rarely do I use magnums, the smell as you've been going for a while just gets to be too much.
1. rubber is too tight, sensitivity never begins, and hardness evaporates quickly

2. condom starts to shrivel, from dry vagina, poor application, or whatever.. have to pull out, re-apply, get hard again.. which is a further boner killer

3. lack of enough stimulation, so you can fuck for a while, but not reach the finish line.. you and your lady get worn out, with no nut bust.
1. rubber is too tight, sensitivity never begins, and hardness evaporates quickly

2. condom starts to shrivel, from dry vagina, poor application, or whatever.. have to pull out, re-apply, get hard again.. which is a further boner killer

3. lack of enough stimulation, so you can fuck for a while, but not reach the finish line.. you and your lady get worn out, with no nut bust. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is there a specific brand that you think runs tight? Have you considered bringing your own?

And I am older, so I know I dry out faster. I put the lube on from the get go. I have a big pump of it next to the bed.
quick and easy to reapply if needed.
Oh, and there's no bad flavor associated with it, but it will make you need to use good laundry soap if you get any of it on the sheets.

Condoms are like earplugs for my dick. Everything feels muted. Hence why I love BBBJs and the ladies that truly enjoy giving them.

The trick is to add just a *tiny* bit of lube on the inside of the condom before you put it on. It makes it feel much better.

3. lack of enough stimulation, so you can fuck for a while, but not reach the finish line.. you and your lady get worn out, with no nut bust. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's me in a nutshell. If I have one a little large it slips and have to reapply...bone killer.

Too tight and it creates a friction near the base that's distracting plus it tends to roll with the skin creating even more friction...bone killer.

Loss of sensation of her vaginal folds and creases....pump all I want and nothing happens. I came close to cumming only once with SexyKim. I've just accepted the fact that it ain't happening...pull if off and finish in a BBBJ.

Now he has gotten to the point where he damn near runs and hides under the twins to escape encasement. He no like, better than making him and Papa sick though.
They all seem too big for me.
They all seem too big for me. Originally Posted by angusranch
Dude, don't you know what snugger fits are?

I'm kidding, I know you don't need them...

But they do exist.

You fellas that have serious concerns with having condom issues, I believe there is a site that can custom make condoms for you.

You could probably even get them shipped to your favorite provider if you can't send them to your home.
I always carry a roll of duct tape with me ... slippage issue solved.
I always carry a roll of duct tape with me ... slippage issue solved. Originally Posted by pyramider

Replace wd 40 with sex lube.

Good thinking pyramider.
No issues with condoms, it's the providers with no tread left is the problem. Gotta get creative with high mileage providers if they are not about that how Mother Nature intended sex to be life style.
Some of the Japanese brands are thinner and as long as you get the large styles it helps a TON.

Which is why I've always thought that girls should invest in condoms. Like don't skimp out. You get a better kind, guy finishes faster, has a better time, and you get him out of the door faster. You skimp out, guy has a worse time, takes longer to finish. It's a win win for everyone.
No issues with condoms here either. Once you've been around a while you learn which girls don't require them - problem solved. The classier dames like tntangie require them (saving a few of you some PMs and I don't provide hints or lists either so no PMs about that either) but there are many girls here that don't like that constrained feeling and the nasty rubbery substance between two consenting adults.
No issues with condoms here either. Once you've been around a while you learn which girls don't require them - problem solved. The classier dames like tntangie require them (saving a few of you some PMs and I don't provide hints or lists either so no PMs about that either) but there are many girls here that don't like that constrained feeling and the nasty rubbery substance between two consenting adults. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I'm not perfect. I have done it probably twice before, but it was my decision, and I don't bag the ladies that do it openly, however it's the ones that do it without advertising it that bothers me. I respect girls like milfy, who have their own method and reasoning for making that decision to do that on a regular basis.

And you're right, I won't be doing it any time soon.