Crime does pay!

Especially if you're a Canadian born terrorist. Canadian PM Trudeau awarded this POS 8 million because his rights were violated at Gitmo. But hey, his grenade killed an American soldier and blinded another. Those guys and their families get nothing. Seems fair. No wonder Obama and Trudeau are tight. Fucking asshole.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-dime.amp.html
I really blew up when i read that.. I was so fuming, i had to take a few hours break and played some Command and Conquer before i could get back to it..
And one of his OWN Canadian troops is calling him a TRAITOR for doing so..
Sounds like something Hillary the cunt and 0vomit would do
trudeau is something. He's worried over losing $30 million, so settles for $8 million to close the case where his alleged rights were violated. this is a travesty of justice.
I thought it was a little over 10 million.
I thought it was a little over 10 million. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another point of view. Always 2 or more sides to a story

Me personally...........TBC

https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...-or-uninformed
  • grean
  • 07-19-2017, 07:29 AM
Another point of view. Always 2 or more sides to a story

Me personally...........TBC

https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...-or-uninformed Originally Posted by themystic
How did he get in critical condition during a firefight??

He was just walking by? Of course not.

He was fighting American soldiers.

Maybe he threw a grenade, maybe he didn't. He was there and was at minimum giving the enemy some sort of assistance, and it probably safe to assume he was armed.

War crimes? Really? Cmon.....

The dumb shit should have just been left for dead in the sand.
How did he get in critical condition during a firefight??

He was just walking by? Of course not.

He was fighting American soldiers.

Maybe he threw a grenade, maybe he didn't. He was there and was at minimum giving the enemy some sort of assistance, and it probably safe to assume he was armed.

War crimes? Really? Cmon.....

The dumb shit should have just been left for dead in the sand. Originally Posted by grean
Not sure I understand your post grean.

The guy sued for being locked up at 15, with no trial or evidence.

Am I misinterpreting the story?

If the guys guilty, lock him up

If hes not, let him go

Its really that simple

At a bare minimum shouldnt everyone get a trial?
  • grean
  • 07-19-2017, 07:49 AM

If hes not, let him go

Its really that simple

At a bare minimum shouldnt everyone get a trial? Originally Posted by themystic
He is guilty. He was a terrorist fighting against americans. Everything else is irrelevant.

Watch, he'll be fighting again.

Why they locked him up instead of just killing the mother fucker is beyond me. He deserves an eternity of pineapples shoved up his ass.

Some of the men he was fighting against were barely 3 years older than him. Do not get sentimental about his age.

Edit: what do you mean with no evidence? He was there fighting....kinda caught red handed.
  • grean
  • 07-19-2017, 07:55 AM
Soldiers didn't raid his house while he was eating breakfast. If that were the case, then yes, present some evidence of him supporting terrorists or free him.

He was there in a fire fight. What other evidence should we require?
Invade Canada!!!!

Those polite, socially and environmentally responsible bastards won't know what hit 'em!!!!

Next time, don't vote for him!
Guess I'm not familiar with the constitution of Canada. Interesting they enjoy giving taxpayer money away to terrorists....

Just curious if Al-Qaida has requested their cut of this generous payout, as well? I'm sure they feel their rights have been trampled, as well.....

If hes not, let him go

Its really that simple

At a bare minimum shouldnt everyone get a trial? Originally Posted by themystic
Did German, Italian, or Japanese soldiers get a trial to determine if they were the enemy?
Now that they see the pussy caved, I wonder how many new law suits will be filed? And then, how much money is saved in the end. Another short sighted piece of shit valuing money over integrity. I know hundreds of guys who would gladly put a 50 cent round in his noodle and resolve the issue more economically
Yarrrrggggghhhh!

Invade Canada!