Those Tarzan moments

Make you want to beat your chest and do that yell. Or stand on the prow of a boat and go "I'm the King of the world!"

Had a couple the past month:

1) Was with this awesome lady and during FS I asked her if she could get off that way. She replied no, but the instant I went in her ass she would. So, got her ready, went in, and yep, the instant I penetrate she yelps and jumps (as much as one can on one's knees). It was like electricity going through me.

2) When ONE man (not through any particular skill of my own, mostly fortuitous timing, but hey) can get TWO women off at pretty much the exact same time.... Yes, please, I'd like to feel that sensation again.

3) Friend of mine was telling me earlier this week with his wife he felt a little extra energy for whatever reason. The next morning when she woke up she said "Damn, I still can't walk." Ahhhh ahh ahhh

Couple years ago visited my then-GF. Took a shower and then later in the car she said "so, now that you're losing weight, is it getting bigger?" That, my friends, is called aural sex.

Guys, your Tarzan moments? Ladies, got any Jane moments?
  • Mokoa
  • 04-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Yes, after every double but by then I have no energy left to do it.

I am glad the OP was not going to go on about monkey love . . .
I had seven O's in a three hour period once with a provider( I won't name her as I don't really like her as a person now) but I will say when I was done I felt like I had done the impossible. You never know when that magic moment will happen.
I've had a GREAT moment a couple weeks. It was with a regular client of mine....gave him 4 orgasms before our hour session was up and he gave me 9.

I am woman, hear me roar.
I have had quite a few "OMFG" moments during a session...lol!!

That is one way to increase your size.